24)who ate my snacks?💜🌏 ( wanda) requested

Requested by ElizabethOlsenswifey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 4 years ( i am doing y/n 4 years cause I feel it would be cute 😜🤣❤️)

Tw : none...But kinda cuteness ...🤣🤣
_________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

I woke up and saw myself between mama and mommy .i have two mom...One is wanda maximoff my mama and other one is Natasha Romanoff my mommy. I looked at the clock and it was 6 a.m. mama was sleeping so I went on her chest and sat and called ...

"Mama mama..." She looked at me with a bit angry face and asked ..

"What happened y/n? I am sleeping and I need rest.. i can't be with u all the time and give u attention ...I need my time too." She said and I backed up myself from her chest and said

"Mama u are mean!!" I said and tears dropped my eyes .

She tried to wipe it but I pushed her hands away and went on mommy's chest and put my head on his chest . Mama's face softens but before she could say anything I looked at other side and sucked my thumb . Mommy stroked my back and I felt asleep ...

After that I woke up and saw my brothers beside me...It was 8:30 a.m. and my brothers were already awake...They are 13 years old and they are twins .

"Tommy ...Billy " i said and they looked at me and picked me up...

" Good morning doll " they said and they brushed my teeth and dressed me and took me down .

I saw mommy and ran to her...

"Mommy good morning " i said and she picked me up and kissed my cheek .

"Good morning my baby girl " she said and kissed my head ..

"Mommy....Billy and tommy dressed me today " i said ...And my brothers laughs .

"Well done my boys...Thanks for dressing her " mommy said and kissed both of my brother's head ...

Just then aunt Yelena and steve uncle walked in

"Hi aunt lena...Hi steve uncle" i said and smiled ...

"Hi baby...U look so cute ...Come to me" aunt lena said and I went to her .She kissed my cheek...

Steve uncle took me and placed me on his shoulder ...I liked it when he did it...My mommy also did it with me sometimes . After that he gave me to mommy and they left ...

Just then my mama entered . She looks super sad and angry ...

Mommy picked me up and went to mama and kissed her on her lips .

"What happened babe ?" Mommy asked mama ..

"I am super moody today because I am on my periods and I am having very bad cramps . " She said and I didn't understand what it was ...

" Mama ..Take me" i said..

" I am sorry I can't take u...Be with ur mommy for sometime...u are always clingy to me ...Why can't u be clingy to nat..." She said and left...

Tears fell down my cheeks and momma wiped it .

"Don't cry baby...She is just a bit off today .."she said ...

"Go play with ur brothers " she said and placed me down .

I went to my brothers ...They hold my hands and we walked around the compound ...After an hour we came to a room and there were chocolates and chips and many more sweets...I was hungry so I started to eat them...

"No doll....Don't eat it...We don't know whose it is " tommy said ...

But billy took a chocolate and ate...Seeing him tommy also ate ..But I ate the most ...I went back to our room with tommy and billy .. they ate less than me so when they came back they ate some cookies from kitchen .

Some time later ...

We went down and watched T.V ...Suddenly mama came from behind and turned the tv off .

She hold the packet of chocolates and chips ...

"Who ate my snacks?" She yelled ...

I gulped and looked at my brothers .they looked back at me.

Mama read my mind and said...

"YOU Y/N...YOU ATE MY SNACKS...UGGG...WHY ARE U ALWAYS LIKE THIS HUH? DONT U KNOW THAT U SHOULD NOT TOUCH ANY THING WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION...U HAVE BECOME SUCH A BAD GIRL. UH...U ARE JUST IMPOSSIBLE TO HANDLE . U ALWAYS WANT MY ATTENTION WHY ? U HAVE NAT RIGHT...SHE IS UR OTHER MOM TOO..." mama yelled and was going to hit me...

But mommy came and picked me up ...

"Wanda are u mad? U are hitting ur daughter for this reason that she ate ur snacks ...? How can u do it babe...She loves u so much..And just because u are on ur period and being moody doesn't mean u have to be bad to ur won daughter ." Mommy said and I cried loudly...Mommy cooed me down ...

I was having a massive heartbreak ...Mommy kissed my head and I still cried ...What mama said hit me hard...
I saw mama's face softens...She cried ...

" I am sorry baby...I did not mean to hit u..Or hurt you...I should not have said those words...But u know what mama is having a bad day..So I yelled ..Forgive me baby girl please ..." Mama said and tried to take me...

I clinged to mommy's shirt and nodded my head...

" No mama...u hate me...I know...Because I am too clingy to you..I am sorry but I will never be.."i said and out my thumb in my mouth ....

Mommy sat down and rocked me back and forth...mama sat beside her and rubbed my back.

" No mama...No..U hate me ...No touch me.." i said...And she cried ...

"I am sorry baby..I love u so much...I am sorry...I love u being clingy..." She said ..

I looked at her eyes...Her green eyes met mine...It was calm , quiet and full of tears .

I stretched my arms to her...She took me from mommy and made me place on her lap...She rocked me back and forth....

"Me love u mama.." i said and

"Mama loves u more"she said and I became calm now...Mommy rubbed my back and mama said

"Babe.. i am sorry...I was just being moody...So...Sorry my boys. " She said to mom and my brothers ...

"Yeah we accept ur apology...." Mommy said and kissed mama...

"Mama , mommy what is periods ?" I ask..They looked at each other and said

"Umm...I will explain it when u will be 7 ok...Now not before that" mama said and smiled...

Her smile soothed me and I fell asleep on her lap

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading .....

Hope u like it ElizabethOlsenswifey