112) Messed up family ❤️🌎 part 2 (scarizze )

Y/n's age : 4 years

Tw:none

A/n - sorry for late update . But busy these days and these days are going hard again so ...

Please vote the story .. and thanks for supporting .. i love u all so much .❤️
________________________________________

Lizzie's pov:

We ran to the set of " Hawkeye" .

" Babe will she be ok?" I asked

" We need to find her hope she is okay" Scarlett said . She drove as fast as she could .

We ran into the set. We found hailee , florence and others .

"How is my baby? Where is she ?" I yelled.

" Hey calm down babe " scarlett said holding me close .

" She will be okay lizzie but we could not found her "  hailee said .

" WELL FUCKING FIND HER " i yelled.
Scarlett pulled me into a corner .

"Babe shh we will find her soon " she said . I cried on her shoulder . She hugged me .

" The detective , mr . Sean wanna ask some questions " florence came and said . We nod . We went and sat .. the detective ,mr. Sean sat in front of me .

" I heard everything from miss . Pugh" he said

" Now u both are her mothers , do anyone of u know what was her fav spot when she was sad ?" He asked

" Umm her fav spot was our balcony . And sometimes her room .. sometimes  behind the sofa but she never went out because our door was closed ." I said

" Maybe u know a place where she loved to visit or a place she wanted to visit ?" He asked

" She loved to come to the set of films and a park near the river .  She always wanted to go the  new big amusement park in next city but we were so busy that didn't got the time. " Scarlett said squeezing my hand because I was nervous .

"Ok we will search . We promise to give u ,ur daughter back mrs. Scarlett Johansson and Mrs. Elizabeth Olsen Johansson . " He said and went away . I cried in Scarlett's shoulders .She picked me up in bridal style and we went to our room . We both were shattered .

" Maybe our fights and breakup and all shit hurt y/n a lot and she could not take it " Scarlett said wiping her tears .

" I know . But I love u scar . We both were frustrated . And needed some time off . We got it but in mean time we lost our precious baby girl . U remember the first time I found out I was pregnant after months of trying" i said smiling at our sweet memory. 

"Yes we went on a trip and u puked and we found we that u were pregnant .. aww i remember how small she was when I hold her for the first time "Scarlett said .

" I know .. aww the way she used to smile " i said smiling . We looked at each other and she leaned on me for a kiss . She kissed me passionately and. I kissed her back . She kissed me down my neck and left some purple spots.  Her kisses were slow , soft and filled with love. I moaned and just then the door opened .

" Guys . OH SHIT ! ... They found y/n in the park and mr . Sean is getting her back " Florence said . We both smile and run out . After sometime i saw sean come in with our baby daughter .

I tool her from sean and kissed her face and hugged her . Scarlett kissed her face too.

" Omg baby . U freaked us out " i said . She just made a frown face .

" What baby! U did .. u know I , mama , ur uncles and aunts were so worried omg " Scarlett said . She just put her head on Scarlett's shoulder and started to sniffle .

"Okay honey let's go home . Thank u mr.. sean " Scarlett said .

"Ur wlcm ma'am " he said smiling . We came back home . Y/n was clingy to Scarlett now not me . Idk why but I needed to drive because she didn't let Scarlett go .

We arrived home soon . We went up to our room .

"Baby what's wrong" i asked . She didnt look at me

" Did I do something honey?" She asked

" Mowmmy " she said and Scarlett . She didn't even talk to me .

" Yes baby girl" Scarlett said kissing her head .

" If u anf mama divorwcw mw go wif u mowmmy" she said . My heart broke .. i didn't know what I did wrong

"Baby first we aren't divorcing . We are okay and second why me u are clingy to mama more " scarlett asked

"Because mama ywll on u fow notwhinh mw know " she said . Omg she heard it

" Baby its okay we are okay . Now go to mama" scalrett said . Y/n looked at me with teary eyes . I love my baby so much .

She made grabby hands to me . I smiled and wipes my tears .I take her and placed her on my chest like a baby supporting her neck .. it feels like she is still a baby so I do it  . She looked at me and I kissed her nose . She scrunched it up . I know it's in our DNA to do that ..

" Baby mama is sorry .. " i said . She put her head on my chest .

" It's ofay . Nw fighf " she said ..

" Okay baby no more fights " i said and Scarlett smiled

" Mama mw sowry fow ruwnning away" she said

" It's okay baby girl I know why y did it " i said and kissed her head .She whined.

" What do u want honey" i asked .

She make some weird noises.

" Pef " she said

" U want a pet baby girl" Scarlett asked

"Yws momwmy" she said .

" Okay what pet do u want honey?" I asked

" A dof and turtlwe" she said .. i and Scarlett smiled

" Okay baby .. what dog u have any idea ?" *I asked

" A bif onw mama" she said stretching her small arms as much as she can .

" Okay we will get a big dog . Maybe a st bernard " i said to Scarlett

" Yes that's good one and he/ she would be gentle too"Scarlett said .

"Yws yay" y/n jumped in my arms .

" Okay now calm down " i said and kissed her head . Scarlett sat beside me nd kissed me . Y/n put her hand on Scarlett's lips .

" Nw " she said with a pout . We both laughed out loud and kissed her so many times.

I stroked y/n's hair and she was getting sleepy. Finally she slept on my chest .

" We are a happy family babe "Scarlett said kissing my and y/n's head .

" Yes babe and no one can break it again okay?" I said putting my head on her shoulder . She kissed me once more .

" I love u babe " she said .

"I love u more " i said and we enjoyed out time together

________________________________________

Words : 1088

Thanks for reading

Hope u all like it