71) ITS HER !! ❤️🌎 (wanda)

Age : 6 months old and 10 years

Tw : blood , fights

_________________________________________

It was morning and I woke up early . I saw my 6 months old daughter and my husband sleeping peacefully . I sat up and checked my phone if there was any messages from the avengers . We don't live in the compound anymore ...We live in a small town nearby . Tommy and billy are 9 years old now . We started living here after I became pregnant with my daughter ,y/n. I just have a perfect family . Vision was very helpful and supportive throughout my pregnancy . And tommy and billy were excited too. Everyone is happy now . I kissed vision and y/n's head and went to my boys room. They were sleeping too . So I kissed their head and went down. It was 6 a.m. but I have to wake up early . I have to make breakfast for us and then feed my baby...Feeding y/n takes time. I have many works . Although I could do it fast with my power but feeding y/n can't be done with powers . We still don't know if y/n has powers . I think she has ....We will find out later . I started to do some household works . Time passed . I heard y/n cry upstairs . I ran up and saw Tommy and billy sitting beside vision and y/n is on his lap. He is babbling with her .

"Baby ....Don't cry..." Vision said.

"Doll u wanna go to mama?" Billy asked and y/n immediately stopped crying .

"Mama is already here " i said and stepped . As soon as she saw me she got excited . And leaned to me ...I took her . I booped her nose and she scrunched her nose up. She was hungry . So I told the boys to go out and they went out . I sat om the rocking chair and nursed her . She was drinking my milk while I ran my fingers in her red hair . She is so much like me . after 30 mins she latched off and I burped her .

"Lets go down !!" I said and she gave me a sweet smile . I kissed her head .

I went down with y/n in my arms. Boys were sitting on the sofa . Vision was reading newspaper .

Tommy and billly came and took y/n from me. I went into the kitchen and served the breakfast . We all ate the breakfast and it was sunday. So everyone was at home. Tommy and billy played in the garden

Y/n pointed her finger towards them and cried ...She wanted to play with them

"U wanna play with brothers ?" Vision asked and she nodded .

"Aww baby...When u grow up a bit..U will ok?" I said and she nodded . Vision put her on his shoulder and played with her . It was 10 a.m. now . Y/n was hungry again . I have to feed her in every 3 hours . I sat on the couch and nursed her . She drank my milk faster this time

"Slow down baby...Momma's milk isn't going anywhere " i said and she slowed down a bit. After 45 mins she latched off
And I burped her ...She yawned . She was sleepy . So I took her to our room and put her on my chest . I stroked her hair and hummed songs . She slept . I carefully put her in bed and put pillows all around her . I came down and sat beside vision . After 10 mins i heard y/n cry and glass break...We all ran up and saw y/n wasn't there . i cried and ran outside . I hold her small pacifier in my hand . Someone kidnapped her .

Vision called the other avengers and tony tried to find her .

"Don't cry we will find her " natasha consoled me...We went back to our avengers compound . I took every memory of y/n with me.

*Time skip*

( 2 months later )

I was sitting and crying wandering where my baby was...Tommy and billy was completely broken. They have been asking for a sister for so long and after so many years they had one. But some asshole took her . My baby ...