11) Revealing 🌏❤️ ( lizzie)

Age : 10 months ..

Tw : none.

_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

~6a.m. ~

The morning sun kissed us through the window ....I woke up and saw robbie sleeping peacefully beside me ...He was shirtless and he looked so hot...We did not have it last night... But he always sleeps without shirt ...He says he feels hot when he wears shirt at night ....

I kissed his lips ....He looked at me...And kissed me back ...I put my head down on his bare chest ...And listened to his heartbeat...I love him so much...Just then he said...

" I love u..."

"I love u more..." I said .And he kissed my forehead...

Suddenly we heard our daughter crying in her crib placed beside us ....

"Oh  ..Our baby woke up" he said with a smile...

"Yeah..." I went up from my bed and picked her up from her crib...

"Hey baby girl ....Goodmorning ...Aww don't cry...U must be hungry " i said...

Then I took hed back to our bed and positioned her...

I pulled my shirt and bra down and she latched on immediately ...She was very hungry and she drank my milk hungrily ...

After 30 mins she latched off...And robbie took her from me....

" hey baby girl ...Good morning...Lizzie see  her cute face...Awww.her nose just like urs but she has got my eyes....Yay...!! 
How we are successful in keeping our precious baby from this cruel world..? ...We have succeeded..But I think it's time to reveal..." He said with a smile...

YESS!! I HID MY PREGNANCY AND OUR BABY FROM THIS WORLD!!

"yeah but not now...Later when she will turn 2 ..." I say with puppy eyes and pout...

"Ok ok now don't give me those puppy eyes..." He said and laughed...He again turned to y/n and babbled ...

Aww i love him so much...He is so much good father ....He helped so much in my pregnancy and after y/n was born....

"I am going to take a shower....." I said...

"Mama" y/n squeakled...
She can only say mama ,dada and max( our dog's name) and some words ..By now...

"Yes baby..I am going to take a shower ...U be with dada for sometime "

She nodded her head.....And suddenly max came in and jumped on the bed...Max was super friendly with her...He was like her big brother...Robbie put her down ..She crawled to max...He licked her...She giggled and then she bopped his nose and played with him....

I went in the bathroom...

After returning i saw robbie was rocking y/n back and forth and max was sleeping beside them...

Now it was Robbie's turn to take shower ...Today we were having premier of avengers infinity war at night...So my mcu cast friends were coming home to discuss the stuffs....We would spend the whole day in our home...And then get dressed and go to the premier...

I took y/n from robbie...He kissed her head...And went in...

"Mama"

"Yes baby..."

"Max...Food"

I saw the clock ...It was 7 a.m. which was Max's breakfast time...So y/n was reminding me to go and give max food...