Chapter Twenty One

Updated: April 1, 2022
Edited: June 30, 2023

"Oi! Hyung!" Kai waved in the direction of the golf cart that just pulled up to their campsite. "Hurry! The movie started already!"

"Oh, okay!" Yeonjun responded absentmindedly.

Beomgyu gazed up at the two of them, watching as they stepped off of the cart, grab their bags, and k-

Wait... what the fuck...?

The long-haired boy suddenly gagged, covering his eyes and turning his head away.

"W-what?" Taehyun glazed at him, worried at the sudden sound. "What happened? Are you okay?" That's when he saw what Beomgyu had reacted to, staring speechlessly in that direction. He reached over to the boy beside him and placed both of his hands on his eyes. He was going to cover Kai's eyes too until he noticed that the blonde boy was too drawn in the movie to care for their hyungs.

Yeonjun and Soobin were attached to the hip and also at the mouth, pressing gentle kisses. Compared to Beomgyu's reaction from earlier, no one else will have the same reaction because it didn't look disgusting. It looked more disgustingly sweet as if the two of them were an old, sweet married couple holding each other lovingly in their living room.

"Yah! Yeonjun-hyung! Soobin-hyung!" Beomgyu called; his eyes still covered by Taehyun's hands.

The two of them flinched, pushing each other off and straightening their clothes.

"Are you done making out yet?"

Taehyun removed his hands, tapping Beomgyu's shoulders. "They... they are done."

Yeonjun sat down beside them, looking away from Soobin as if nothing had happened between them. "How far are you through the- the movie?" He pushed his hair back with his hand, acting 'normal.'

"About thirty minutes," Kai replied, tapping the iPad screen to check the time, completely oblivious to what happened.

Beomgyu gazed back at his best friend, clearing his throat. "H-Hyung, what happened in the showers?" He glanced over at Soobin who was sipping some water. "You... didn't... f-fuck... did- did you?"

Taehyun, following Beomgyu, observed the two of them.

Both Yeonjun and Soobin had red, cracked, and swollen lips, their hair damp and ruffled. Soobin's lips looked the most attacked with a red hue surrounding the edges, but as Taehyun gazed at the older's neck and collarbones, he saw nothing that hinted at anything indecent.

Yeonjun smirked, leaning forward to Beomgyu, inches away, "does... Gyu-Gyu want to be fucked too?"

The silver-haired boy, who was listening, tensed.

Alarmed, Beomgyu pushed the older away, "ew! What the fuck, Hyung!"

The third-grader chuckled, wrapping his arm around Beomgyu's shoulder. I'm kidding. You're not my type to fuck anyway."

Disgusted, Beomgyu pushed Yeonjun away again with a finger as if the older was drenched in sweat and grime. The idea that Yeonjun literally just had sex and was now rubbing his sex-infused body on Beomgyu was nauseating. "Nasty."

Yeonjun put his arm around the younger again, holding him tightly and nuzzling him in an attempt to gross him even more.

"Ewwwww! Hyung! Get away!" Beomgyu was not strong enough to get away even as he pushed the older's face away.

"Why not? Gyu-Gyu doesn't want my attention anymore?" Yeonjun made a kissy-face towards the younger, pulling his face closer.

"RAAAAGHH!! NOOOO!! HYUNG, GO AWAY!!!"