Prologue

"What do you mean Newt's not immune?!" She asked Janson with frustration and anger in her voice.

He folded his arms and made an evil grin. "Means he has the flare, Skylar" Those were such simple words. But it was doom for everyone.

"You weren't suppose to see that." Janson added. "But you became nosy again and sneeked up"

Skylar tightened her fist. "But you told me after all the maze trials and scorch, me and Newt would be together again!" She yelled. Some of the staff were watching their argument.

"Newt didn't choose to get his memory back. He didn't want to remember you. He got along with his feisty friends and flew to Denver. Oh I might add." He paused to cough. "Newt's being taken away. Security in Denver are putting him to the Crank Palace. We tracked him down. He still has that damn swipe inside his brain"

All of the worst conclusions came entering Skylar's mind. "He might die in there!" She spat out the worst of it.

"Judging by the disease that's already eating his brain, he's already dead."

She had enough of him. Her fist came clashing into Janson's face. Sending him down onto the ground. The Ratman was still conscious and breathing.

Suddenly, the woman behind him aimed the launcher at Skylar's chest.

"Try that again and she wouldn't have to think twice shooting you." Janson stated, slowy standing up.

There was a sudden idea that came in her mind. She knew she wouldn't like it but it was the only way to be with him again. Even if it was the last time.

"I quit my job" She said directly. Before anyone in the room could protest, she continued speaking. "But can I have one last request? Please" She lowered her tone- looking directly at Janson's eyes.

"Spill it"

Never in a million lifetimes would she say this. But the scenario was different now. The one that she loves is dying. And he needs someone to be there for him for one last ride.

"Take me to the Crank Palace. I'll pretend to be a Crank"

----

Updated October 2k15

Here I present to you my first ever Newt Fanfic!

WARNING: this is clearly a DEATH CURE fanfiction so that means all the events came from the book and the rest are from my head. If you haven't read it and doesn't want to be spoiled well I suggest you read first :)

Also this contains some information from the other 3 books and I guess I tried to put some Fever Code in it :)

This clearly took place when Thomas and the others went inside Denver and Newt was taken by the redshirts.

I guess that's all you need to know hope you'll have a good time reading this! This isn't the usual TDC fanfic *insert evil laugh* Watch out for THE PAGE