17

What did I just do?! Skylar mentally slapped herself when everyone's eyes darted on her.

There was a sound of something charging. Electricity.

She turned left. A few feet from her was a guard who pulled the trigger if his launcher. Pointing at her.

Without a second to loose, she jumped on the ground on time, when the grenade flew out of the tip of the launcher.

It landed on the skinny guard. Causing him to knock out and shake.

Immediately, she scrambled on her feet and aimlessly shoot at the guard. Using the launcher in her hand.

The grenade slammed on his chest. Leaving him like the skinny guard.

She took a few seconds to pause and think. What to do next? A sound of launcher being clicked was heard.
The grenade came flying across her face. Luckily missing her.

That's when she took a small glimpse of Newt. Then immediately run. Disappearing in the crowd.

Newt's Perspective

I guess she wasn't lying about her trauma. Newt saw Skylar dissapear inside the crowd.

"Boss what should we do about that crank?" He turned to his front seeing the guards and the small man.

The small man stepped away in the circle. "I have a feeling that she's no crank. After her now!"

Seriously? Skylar not a crank? After what she just did? She may be beautiful and calm but she isn't half as crazy as me. He turned to his left seeing Jarvis popped out of nowhere.

"Newt maybe you're lil' girlfrien' Is tryin' to tell us sometin?"

Newt raised his eyebrow. Jarvis is totally loosing it.

"Maybe she means that this is our empire! We shouldn't let this stupid lads invade it! Munie or no Munie, THIS IS THE CRANK'S EMPIRE!" He raised his voice on the last part and punched the guard infront of him. Totally lost it.

Soon a few people did the same. Then almost everyone did. But the guards fought back. A few bodies were electrified, some were thrown into the air.

Hold yourself Newt. He said to himself. Newt had the urge in his brain to join in the figt. I might loose it anytime if I did. The Bliss inside me is fading.

But the next thing he knew, is that he was clawing and bitting off one guard. Then pulled off his launcher and began shooting him several times on his face.

He didn't feel that the electricity was touching his skin also. He kept on overkilling the guy. He didn't even felt himself.

Then he came back to his senses and found himself laying in the rubbished ground.

Everyone was fighting around him. And beside him was the guy which he overkilled. Not actually overkilled, he was still breathing. Which he was thankful of.

He stood up and looked at his hands. They were trembling. I'm turning into a monster.

His brain started to ache. And the sound of the atmosphere around him started to fade.

All he wanted to do now is get away from everyone. Calm himself.

But in the corner of his eye, in the fish of people, he saw her. Skylar.

She was being chased by three armed guards.

That's when he felt the need to help her. If only I could squeeze myself in this berserk crowd.