16

"And they won't leave until they got the two Munies." Newt suddenly joined the conversation.

The two girls froze as soon as they heard his voice. He might've heard us. Shuck it.

She noticed his black eye and his bruise he got last night. It occupied a few good spaces in his face. But he still looks so damn handsome.

"H-hi N-newt" Roselle greeted him with a shaky voice. She also knew that they were in trouble if Newt did heard their conversation.

"I still don't trust you" He glared at Roselle. Then sat beside Skylar. "Those two Munies are kinda stupid. Leavin' their happy lives and livin' in this shuckin' godforsaken place."

Skylar held her face. She was hurt on the inside with Newt's statement. "I'm sure they're here for a reason" She secretly defended herself.

He snorted and smirked. "C'mon? What reason? Maybe their Romeo or Juliet is here? Well I just wan'na news flash em that their lovers aren't the same bloody person as they were before. And if they just wan'na hide from the outside world, well it's a stupid choice for hidin' er'"

"Well you're really mean." Roselle scowled.

He didn't mean it. She to held herself on not to agree at Roselle's comment. And she didn't really wanted to hate him now. "I guess that's what love can do."

Those words came out of her mouth without her even thinking of it.

"Love? Seriously? It's more like stupidy to me. Slim it Skylar" He snorted loudly.

Skylar ran out of words to say. She kept quiet in defeat. I guess I'm kinda stupid for you Newt. She thought turning her glance to Roselle. Who seems to understand the whole situation.

Roselle gave her the 'don't-worr-he's-not-thinking-straight' look. It made her feel a little bit better.

If you only knew Newt. If you only knew.

"So uhm ya' girls wan'na see em? Maybe we could get this bloody thing done first and get over with it." He stood up lending a hand at Skylar.

She cut off her thoughts and gladly took his hand. He pulled her up.

When she was finally standing, her legs began to shake; loosing her balance.

Roselle immediately caught her before she got her head hit on the ground. "Are you sure that you can walk?"

"Well Gazelle-" Newt was cut off.

"It's Roselle" She scowled.

"Fine whatever" He spoke. "Why don't we help 'er stand up?" Newt took Skylar's arm and placed it around his shoulder. Then Roselle did the same.

People are starting to go outside the house.

She heard someone shouting from outside. It's more like a command.

When Newt took the first step, She bent a little. It was because of his limp.

"What happened to that?" Although she knew and had already seen the answer, she wanted him to tell her about it.

"Do you really have to know?" A hint of sadness flushed on his face. He smiled weakly.

She understood his face and didn't bothered to speak anymore.