35

I don't know if I should thank Minho for making me watch those movies, or beat the klunk out of that ugly shank.

"Can I borrow your carty warty pretty lady?"  Adding a hysterical laugh.

The kid inside the creature screamed louder. Her point was still indefinite.

Meanwhile, inside the cart Skylar could perfectly hear Angela. She was twisting, trying to catch a glimpse on what is happening.

"Sweetheart" I'm not sure if this is the right word to say in this situation.

As soon as she started speaking, the kid suddenly jumped out from her position and cradled herself infront of the cart.

Now I'll be careful. She was searching for the right words to blurt out. One wrong move and my brain would be inside her big mouth.

"There are a lot of carts scattered across the mall. You can grab one of them and place these babies inside and play. But I'm sorry. I'm afraid I'll be using this car-"

"NO!" The kid's joyful expression has been eliminated with terror. Her voice hovered throughout the whole area. Causing everything and everyone to fall into a dead silence. Shuck.

There are two responses in this scenario. It's either, I ran straight forward to counter 18 until the kid gets off the cart. Also, that would mean that her bestfriends would chase me. Or I stay here and wait for her to get off the cart or do something. And that would mean she would probably jump towards me and crack my head wide open. The next thing that I would see is that my brain is inside her bloody mouth. Literally.

The kids teeth sank into the frontside of the cart. Her teeth grasping the steel.

Skylar stood there. Her whole body was stunned. It's either or now.

The girl started banging her head up and down. Her teeth locked inside the small square gaps.

Slowly, the steel was starting to bend as she aggressively banged. Droplets of blood falling from her mouth.

She'll get out when she's bored. Or she'll jump at me and sink those piranha teeth to my skull.

Skylar wasn't even watching when she ripped a piece of the cart and started devouring it. That's it.

Her hands shook as it landed on the handle. And without even thinking she sprinted towards counter eight.

"Get lost!" She twisted the car left and right. But the kid was cradling herself tightly onto the cart. She was so relaxed. It was as if Skylar wasn't trying to get her off using speed and force. 

I hate to do this but I guess I'll have to slam her to counter 18. That was her last option left if she wanted to save herself and Angela and the baby. She couldn't just run. The cranks will see them.

She pulled herself and took a glimpse of the kid. Suddenly, their eyes accidentally met.

The girl was there again. No not this girl. The girl inside her. She was still screaming. This time it was clear. "Kill me please!"

A sudden burst of shadow passed by her eyes. Blinding her for three seconds . Then an innocent boy with chocolate locks and chubby cheeks came into being. Cradling on the cart.

Her whole body went into a sudden shock.

The cart slammed into something hard and the next thing that she saw was the whole world turning upside down. Her body was numb as it flew with the world.

Finally, it was ended with a loud tump and a pang of pain on her butt.

After this, I swear I'll have a flat ass.