8

Skylar was about to scream, but the same person who dragged her covered her mouth.

She reached for Newt or his launcher but the person grabbed her arm. Pulling it off. Her finger that was pricked became squished.

Skylar let out a scream to the person's hand. Pain shot her. She kicked punched and squirmed. But the person seems to be too strong.

She was dragged out. Her feet and body hitting the bodies that are sleeping. Causing them to moan. And sometimes punch or slap her in their sleep.

She cried out in the person's hand but not a sound was heard.

They were out the small entrance. The person let go of her. She landed on the floor full of trash. Head first.

It was dawn already. The air was cool and sick.

"Newt.." She cried weakly. Her body all knocked out.

Skylar stared at the sky. A face came in her vision. It wasn't clear yet. She squinted her eyes and blinked a few times until her eyes adjust.

Soon it did. It was a girl about her age. She was smiling at her. She had long white and purple hair with her blue eyes. This can't be my kidnapper.

She seems too innocent and weak. But she pulled Skylar up and pinned her againts the wall. Head first again.

She felt dizzy and passing out already. But she pulled herself together; gathering all her strength she has left to scream. "HE-"

The girl clasped her hands in her mouth. "Try the again and I'll kill you" her voice a little higher than she expected.

She didn't move only staring a her. "I'm gonna let go now Munie"

Her heart pumped when she heard the last word. The girl let go of her immediately.

Skylar responded quickly "There's a Munie?" She acted all confused and frustrated. Hoping she would buy it. But the girl didn't. "If you don't want your throat to be slit, stop acting stupid."

Fear rose again. "It's a privileged being called Munie even if the flare is minching on ny brain already." She played the act more.

The girl gripped her shirt and banged her head againts the wall again. "Don't play dumb with me. I know you are. Because..." She leaned in her ear. "I'm one too"

Skylar was stunned at what she said. She didn't react at first. She can't just believe this girl. What if she's lying?

It's like she read her mine. "I'm not lying." She let go of her backing a little bit. "You can trust me"

"I've been watching you with that guy. And your actions seems normal and not like these mons-"

"They're not monsters okay?" She finally spoke. "And I don't know who you are and you expect me to believe you?"

"I'm Roselle" she said.

"Should I believe you now? You only said your name." She acted all sassy. But not as sassy as minho.

"We're the only Immunes here. I trust you already now. And I've been needing a friend here. Looks like you don't have some too" She folded her arms.

"I have one" Newt, I guess.

"Your boyfriend? C'mon! He doesn't seem to be into you at all. You looked like a crazy stalker towards him" Roselle snorted.

As much she hated to say it, it was the truth. She went quiet for a short time taking it in. "It's for a reason. I'm here for a reason."