Chapter 10

Bai Huaiyu's smile was slightly stiff, but he recovered immediately: "Brother Zhaozhou is still serious as always, why don't I invite you to a meal to catch up with the old days, after all, I haven't seen each other for some time."

    Pei Zhaozhou refused indifferently: " No need."

    Bai Huaiyu raised his eyebrows, since he became the young master of the Bai family, no one has dared to give him face in such a clear way for a long time. He had already expected Pei Zhaozhou's cold personality. Still the same after all this time...disgusting.

    With a beautiful and soft smile, Bai Huaiyu's beautiful apricot eyes curled up, and she looked at Pei Zhaozhou ambiguously and said, "There will be a chance to meet in the future, Brother Zhaozhou."

    Pei Zhaozhou glanced at him with deep meaning, frowning tightly. say.

    Bai Huaiyu slowly left, and the staff around him greeted him, and it seemed that he was very popular.

    Zhou Wenjia, who was watching from the side, was puzzled.

    Bai Huaiyu can also be regarded as a famous Omega in the imperial capital, with a good reputation and first-class appearance, a well-known noble son in the entertainment industry, and a top Omega, sought after by countless Alphas, although I heard that Bai Huaiyu communicated too closely with some powerful and top-level Alphas, but in this way Just hearsay.

    Why is his friend Pei Zhaozhou more indifferent to him? How can you say that Bai Huaiyu is an Omega with A-level close to S-level, although not as high as Pei Zhaozhou, I heard that Bai Huaiyu's pheromone and any Alpha match rate is relatively high, this is also One of the reasons he is so sought after.

    Zhou Wenjia was worried that his friend Pei Zhaozhou's pheromone disorder would worsen his condition. If he found an Omega with a higher matching rate and used pheromone to soothe his condition, it might ease his condition, and it was very important to deal with an Omega of Bai Huaiyu's level.     Zhou Wenjia looked at her friend worriedly, and said anxiously, "President Pei, are you really going to give up on yourself? An Omega finally came to say hello, how can you drive people away indifferently?"     Pei Zhaozhou frowned . Squeeze: "He's not a simple Omega."

    Zhou Wenjia thought that her friend was having a stubborn temper again, and sighed: "It's not simple, Bai Huaiyu is only an Omega, could he still harm you?"

    Pei Zhaozhou said in a serious tone: "You don't understand, Bai Huaiyu is not such a simple person, I advise you to stay away from him as far as possible."

    Zhou Wenjia felt strange, why Pei Zhaozhou was so familiar with this Bai Huaiyu, and asked, "You know each other before?"

    Pei Zhaozhou nodded and admitted. But it didn't look very good.

    Zhou Wenjia opened her mouth in surprise, widened her eyes and looked at her friend for a while, who would never say a word of Omega when she saw Omega on weekdays, how could she know an Omega like Bai Huaiyu who was quite famous.

    Zhou Wenjia couldn't stop the gossip in his heart and asked, "When did you meet Bai Huaiyu? It seems that you have some friendship, not your style."

    Pei Zhaozhou: "It's not a friendship, just Bai Huaiyu He used to be my neighbor, and he used his mother's surname instead of Bai."

    Bai Huaiyu used to be called Song Huaiyu and lived in a bungalow in the western suburbs of the imperial capital. There were a lot of foreigners in that area, and there were frequent robberies by police officers. The bad incident of theft is also known as the ghetto.