Chapter 88

Out of the locker room.

    Si Huaixi has handsome and mature eyebrows, deep navy blue eyes, and increasingly three-dimensional and majestic facial features. The slim and straight wedding suit outlines his mature male figure with wide shoulders and narrow waist, like a long-brewed tequila, charming The strong male hormone attraction adds a burning, dangerous and stimulating flavor.

    Pei Zhaozhou was stunned subconsciously, pursed his lower lip, and his mouth was dry.

    The young and handsome big boy who accidentally broke into his room has gradually become an attractive mature man.

    If it was him before, he would never have imagined that he would eventually fall in love with a... a man who is different but extremely dangerous in this world.

    But he still fell in love and gave birth to his child.

    Pei Zhaozhou looked at Si Huaixi who was approaching him, his charming sea blue eyes reflected his figure, and his eyes also contained his figure, like two planets twinkling with each other, their gravitational forces mutually Attracting them closer, my heart throbbed, and the light in my eyes also flickered for each other.

    He doesn't regret encountering so many hardships and pains, because he met Si Huaixi, which is enough to make him have no regrets in his life from now on, only the hope of love that accompanies him.

    Pei Zhaozhou stretched out his hand to tie Si Huaixi, and looked at his chin. Now he is taller than before, but fortunately, he is also an Alpha who is not short, so he doesn't need to put his feet to tie him.

    Pei Zhaozhou raised his eyes and looked at his boss Huaixi's. Amber golden eyes flashed playfully, and said with a smile, "If it's higher, I'll move a small bench to tie your tie."     Si Huaixi's lips Wei Bend, looking at the tie that was gradually being tied under Pei Zhaozhou, lowered his head slightly, raised his handsome face close to Pei Zhaozhou's cheek, and said in a coquettish tone: "The tie is tied, but I can wait... Wait for Brother Pei to move to the small bench to kiss me."     The bright hint in these words made Pei Zhaozhou's cheeks turn red, and he looked at the attendant stylist who had been avoiding him for a long time, and then confronted the sly pair of Si Huaixi. Bright navy blue eyes.

    At this time, Si Huaixi deliberately straightened his waist, with a teasing smile in his eyes. Now that he is 23 years old, he is already taller than - Mi Jiu, and only - Pei Zhaozhou, who is more than 8 meters tall, can't be there directly, maybe Stand on tiptoe, or move a small bench...

    Si Huaixi continued jokingly: "Of course I will not be so cruel, although I really want to see Brother Pei standing on the small bench, but..."

    But Pei Zhaozhou has already kissed.

    The soft and warm lips were covered, and the heart seemed to spew out a spark, and in that moment, the pair of amber gold eyes indulged in love couldn't wake up for a long time.

    Si Huaixi's eyes were deep, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise. He leaned down for the always active and enthusiastic Brother Pei, hugged his narrow waist, and kissed him even more deeply...

    Until the stubborn Brother Pei was kissed until his cheeks were flushed and wet. The corners of his eyes were flushed, and he leaned on his arms and breathed softly.

    Si Huaixi let out a pleasant chuckle in his throat, and then his magnetic low voice seemed to bite Pei Zhaozhou's ear, and said, "Brother Pei, you are so cunning, you even know that this is outside, and you come to tease me, see what is today? On the day we get the certificate, I will charge the interest first, and then let you pay it back slowly..."