Chapter 54

Wisdom's brain turned around in a hurry, for fear that Pei Zhaozhou's blunt words would make Mr. Si angry, he persuaded Mr. Si in a good voice: "Master, think about the little master, Mr. Si will leave tomorrow, and the little master has no second biological father. ."

    Pei Zhaozhou lowered his brows, pursed his lips in a straight line and refused to speak.

    Until Si Huaixi moved, Pei Zhaozhou anxiously thought he was going to close the door, and shouted, "Don't close!"

    Si Huaixi's eyes paused, and he said, "Come in."

    "Or solve it at the door, you Choose one."

    Under Si Huaixi's deep and cold eyes, Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lips even more tightly, and bowed his head in resistance.

    in a tense confrontation.

    Pei Zhaozhou suddenly felt that his stomach was kicked by some small force, and subconsciously covered his stomach, and his platinum-colored eyes showed a hint of confusion.

    Then again.

    He clearly felt the fetus in his belly move, and his eyes suddenly froze.

    Zhinao Yinhu screamed from the side: "Ah, ah, little master, is this fetal movement? I'm so moved, Yinhu wants to record this magical moment!

    "

    Si Huaixi's pupils shrank suddenly. He didn't know about Pei Zhaozhou's pregnancy, but he clearly saw that Pei Zhaozhou's soft abdomen moved a bit before covering his stomach.

    Si Huaixi didn't care about the cold war, and asked with deep worry in his eyes: "Pei Zhaozhou, where is your stomach medicine?"

    Pei Zhaozhou thought for a moment, what stomach medicine... Oh, he was hiding it from Si Huaixi, Another excuse to say.

    Si Huaixi's eyes became dark, and he said solemnly: "Pei Zhaozhou, tell me whether it is a stomach problem, or some other incurable disease!"

    "Go to the doctor with me for a thorough examination, and no matter what disease you have, you must treat it."

    Pei Zhaozhou smiled in a low voice: "This can't be cured."

    Si Huaixi's body froze, and his eyes froze: "...Can it be cured?"

    Even at this point, Pei Zhaozhou still steadfastly wanted to hide the pregnancy thing.

    "Well, if it can't be cured, what I have is flatulence."

    Si Huaixi narrowed his eyes and smiled dryly: "Pei Zhaozhou, don't lie to me, will the flatulence swell to your stomach, or move twice?

    Pei Zhaozhou: "Have you ever suffered from flatulence?" Si

    Huaixi: "...No."

    Pei Zhaozhou breathed a sigh of relief, and said with certainty in his eyes, "Then how do you know I'm not suffering from flatulence!"

    Ma Dan, This statement makes so much sense.

    Si Huaixi gritted his teeth, not knowing how to refute for a while.

    "Since you said it was flatulence, what about your medicine? Didn't you usually carry it with you?"

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned slightly. The stomach medicine was in his pocket, but he wouldn't really eat anything. medicine.

    "In my rest cabin."

    "Really?"

    Si Huaixi raised suspicious eyes and approached Pei Zhaozhou slowly, releasing his invisible mental power.

    Pei Zhaozhou was instantly tense, and his unspeakable intuition made him have the urge to escape, and moved his heels back.

    "Well, I'll go back to the rest cabin to get the medicine."

    "It's too late."

    Si Huaixi's ruthless voice sounded, and when Pei Zhaozhou looked over, he didn't know when there was an extra box of stomach medicine in his hand.

    Subconsciously patted his pocket, Pei Zhaozhou stared coldly and found that the stomach medicine had been taken away.

    Si Huaixi checked the stomach medicine carefully, squinted his eyes and asked, "Twelve stomach medicines, each of which is a lot, what did you eat, Pei Zhaozhou?"

    "Besides, this medicine... is not for the treatment of flatulence either."

    Pei Zhaozhou said without changing his face: "For the treatment of stomach ulcers, I also have stomach ulcers."

    Si Huaixi's hands trembled while holding the medicine, and his eyes became more and more serious. Deeply said: "So you are telling me now to go back to the rest cabin to get the medicine for flatulence?"

    Pei Zhaozhou replied: "Well, return the medicine to me, and I will go back to find medicine for flatulence myself.

    " Even tougher!

    Si Huaixi was almost at a loss for words, but without a word, he grabbed Pei Zhaozhou's hand and wanted to pull him into the room.

    Since he refuses to check, let him use his mental strength to check to see what disease Pei Zhaozhou has in his stomach!

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were sullen, and he wanted to break free from Si Huaixi's hand, but he didn't expect that even his S-rank Alpha couldn't break free, as if he was being held tightly by a heavy stone.

    "Let me go!" Pei Zhaozhou shouted angrily for a while.

    Knowing that Si Huaixi is not an X-ray examination device, it is impossible to find out that he is pregnant even if he is examined, but Pei Zhaozhou has a bad feeling in his heart.

    Si Huaixi sneered and said, "No, let it go."