Chapter 44

"Is there any news about Assistant Jin from the police?" Pei Zhaozhou asked with a frown.

    Assistant Lin shook his head: "Not yet, this news has been withheld for the time being, for fear of causing panic among the people."

    Si Huaixi had a good impression of Assistant Jin, who had met several times. If something happened to him, Brother Pei would inevitably Sad in my heart, I tried to recall the plot of "Interstellar Heartthrob", which not only mentioned the plot of the encounter between the protagonist Bai Huaiyu and the star thief Wang Ke Yan, but also mentioned the route that Bai Huaiyu took to escape when the mysterious person appeared.

    He didn't know where Assistant Jin was in the spacecraft. After all, the protagonist was taken to the cabin by the Star Thief King, and the rescue capsule used by the protagonist to escape was placed in the E336 cabin at the end of the cabin.

    Because the accident rate of the spacecraft is too small, very few people will use the rescue capsule. Generally, a small rescue capsule can accommodate a family of several people and provide energy reserves and food for about 15 days. If it exceeds 20 days, the rescue team cannot find it. Rescue capsule, it means that the rescue failed.

    Si Huaixi: "Brother Pei, do you have a chance to contact Assistant Jin? There is also the structure diagram of the spaceship. If there are too many star thieves, it is inevitable to abandon the ship and escape. Generally, the escape cabin of this kind of civilian passenger spaceship will be placed Where is it?"

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes sank slightly: "The structure diagram of this kind of civilian spacecraft is not confidential, I can get it by applying for permission to mobilize the blueprint, but I just tried to contact Assistant Jin, but the signal was blocked."

    Jin After several interstellar transitions, the spacecraft that the assistant was riding in was thousands of light-years away from the main star. The signal was already very weak, and the star thief had special means to isolate the signal.

    If Pei Zhaozhou, the general means of isolating the signal, can still make the Zhinao Silver Arc crack, but this time the signal isolation tool is obviously not like what ordinary star thieves can get. To receive a signal from a small planet at the closest distance, to contact Assistant Jin in the shielded signal, the distance should not exceed at least 100 kilometers.

    But in the vast universe, the probability of being able to find it within 100 kilometers is too slim. Pei Zhaozhou had to let Zhinao Silver Arc constantly try to receive signals, always pay attention to the information sent by Assistant Jin, and then let him find the solution as soon as possible.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flashed sadly: "The distance is too far, I will send a private spaceship to search near Assistant Jin's lost contact, but I can only crack the signal shielding as much as possible... Those star thieves' shields can not only block civilian-level signal waves , even the UY-level signal waves used by the secret military are blocked, unless there is a new type of sound wave that cannot be blocked by the star thief, otherwise the assistant Jin cannot be contacted, I have not yet found a way to crack it, give me some time.

    " Signal wave?

    Si Huaixi thought of something deep in his eyes, and then he became suspicious and tangled, and said, "What if there is really a similar thing?"

    ------------------ -------------------

    In the spaceship.

    Assistant Jin, who was hiding in the compartment, did not dare to move, for fear of making a sound to attract the attention of the star thief. Without things and water, he would be hungry and thirsty.