Chapter 59

Generally, civilian transport ships will set one or several emergency escape doors, which are convenient for use when the normal hatches cannot be opened in dangerous situations, and the K108 spacecraft is no exception.

    Pei Zhaozhou sent the structural layout of the K108 spacecraft through the intellectual brain silver arc in advance, and divided the rescued soldiers into commandos and rescue teams. The commandos entered through the front right door of the K108 spacecraft to fight against the star thieves left in the spacecraft. The rescue team entered through the hidden escape door at the rear of the spacecraft, and attacked the commandos before and after, with the main purpose of rescuing the remaining passengers.

    Fully armed soldiers rushed into the K108 spacecraft. There was no one in the entrance passage, but there were many bloodstains and robot wreckage.

    The leader, Patton, reported with a liaison device: "Commander Pei, the commandos have successfully entered the K108 spacecraft, and now there are no traces of star thieves and passengers. Seeing that there was a battle on the scene, it is strange that the civilian robots were also killed. Destroyed."

    Pei Zhaozhou guided remotely, and through the camera carried by the captain, he saw the situation inside the spacecraft.

    He probably guessed what happened to the robot. When the signal of the K108 spacecraft was blocked, in order to rescue Assistant Jin, a robot virus was introduced into the spacecraft system, causing these civilian robots to riot. It is estimated that the star thief finally destroyed all these runaway robots. .

    Pei Zhaozhou: "The robot is in normal condition. The team uses infrared heat to detect if there are star thieves ambushed on

    the road ahead." Not just the terrain, but also the hot and cold temperatures.

    After cautiously going inside the spaceship, the commando soldiers didn't find anything unusual, not even a star thief's hair.

    Captain Barton sent two scouts to investigate, but there was still no abnormality.

    "Commander Pei, everything is normal, and the team continues to move forward."

    Because the situation was too normal, Pei Zhaozhou felt a little strange.

    Outsiders don't know that the star thief hijacking the spacecraft is actually aimed at him, and the person behind the scenes will really stand by and watch, until he finds evidence that the person behind the scenes colluded with the star thief?

    Pei Zhaozhou lowered his eyes and thought deeply.

    The assault team continued to move forward, and the rescue team successfully broke through the escape door and arrived inside the spacecraft for search and rescue.

    "There is no one on the first floor of the spacecraft."

    "There is no one on the driver's floor."

    "There is no one on the public leisure floor."

    "There is no one on the second floor... There is no one on the third floor..."

    "An airtight cabin was found, and the infrared thermal detection showed that there was no one. Signs of life, break the door!"

    In order to ensure safety, the rescue team used tools to destroy the door. There were several corpses inside, which were not on the rescue list, and the clothes on the corpses were likely to be star thieves.

    The monitor in the room lights up with a red dot.

    In order to prevent star thieves from hiding in the cabin, the rescue team searched carefully and determined that there was nothing wrong, and preliminarily judged that the scene was caused by the infighting of star thieves.