Chapter 52

"His Royal Highness, the second prince, Pei Zhaozhou caught the person I sent over, what should I do? If he finds out that it was my hand, then the trouble will be big."

    Charles Claude's eyes were flustered, and he received the informant's message. After reporting the report, he immediately came to the second prince Kyle in a panic to discuss how to deal with Pei Zhaozhou.

    The second prince Kyle's eyes narrowed, and he looked at Charles in awe and reprimanded: "I didn't tell you not to do unnecessary things, how could the trash you send to deal with Pei Zhaozhou? Plan."

    Charles Claude sweated on his forehead, and said respectfully and humbly: "I'm not afraid that Pei Zhaozhou will find those star thieves and discover the transaction made by the Claude family and the star thief king Ke Yan, I never thought about the star thieves. Wang Keyan was going to die, and this time Pei Zhaozhou held on to it, as if he realized that the hijacking was aimed at him..."

    "After the star thief Wang Keyan is gone, I don't know where the group of star thieves went? Wang Keyan has been in contact with him, but it is hard to guarantee that other star thieves may know that if Pei Zhaozhou turns against him, this hijacking case that caused a sensation in the whole empire and the assassination against Pei Zhaozhou, those damn star thieves killed a lot of passengers, In case... all the blame lies on the head of the Claude family, our whole family will lose the title and be exiled to death."

    Charles Claude said with a sullen face: "The Claude family will stop everything at that time. , must not let the second prince be involved, I hope the second prince can leave a bloodline to our family."

    Charles Claude watched the news these days and saw the list of the dead and missing passengers, and he always gave in and indifferent to those provocative assassinations. Pei Zhaozhou, who was at the scene, suddenly went crazy with a thorough investigation. Isn't he a terminally ill patient, why didn't he just end his life?

    It made him unable to sleep well without thinking about eating and drinking. When he closed his eyes, he seemed to be able to see those tragically dead passengers begging for his life. Behind him were a pair of sharp eyes staring at him all the time, which made his neck cold, and he was afraid of being discovered. The head is about to fail, and the Odyssey Empire still retains the death penalty.

    Charles Claude has been haggard and nervous these days, and he was startled by a little more movement in the outside world. Even his wife thought whether he had a problem with mental exhaustion.

    But only he knew the secret inside. When the famous Major General Pei became his enemy in the past, what a terrifying existence, the sharp knife that killed countless Zerg was pointing at him now.

    So when the second prince, Kyle, said he had other arrangements after the abduction failed, he still hid it from the second prince and secretly found some inconspicuous little people in Pei Zhaozhou's rescue team. Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder. He knows that, even if it is stimulated by some pheromone drugs, even if it does not contain a little toxin, these drugs that are ineffective for ordinary people are highly toxic to him.

    But it still failed, and Pei Zhaozhou completely caught those people, and he began to fear that Pei Zhaozhou would find him based on those people.

    As a nobleman, Charles Claude was frightened by Pei Zhaozhou, who was a commoner.

    However, there are not many people in his hands. The father holds the power and eyes of the whole empire. The eldest prince Edward is the default heir, and the father will always take him to deal with some important things and rely on the great nobles of the eldest prince Edward. A lot, but the eldest prince Edward basically refused.