Chapter 66

"Our only request: the truth!"

    "Our only desire: the truth!"

    "The only soul that can appease the grievances of the sacrificed hero: the truth!"

    "The Claude family respond quickly, or we will not leave!"

    "Protest against Claude nobles' use of right to seal, we are all under the sky of the empire, and have the right to pursue the equality of life!!"

    "The unjustly killed hero soul is watching you, Edie Claude, what are you doing? Can have a conscience to fall asleep!!!"

    Since Edie Claude's live broadcast accident, the Claude family has also tried to silence the voices of the media, and Edie Claude himself and his residence have been requested Surrounded by the people of the Empire of the truth.

    Edie Claude, who was hiding in the house, looked out the window and saw a crowd of demonstrators in darkness. The bloodshot under his eyes almost occupied the entire eyeball.

    At first, there were only a few dozen people alone. Later, the families of the victims jointly released a blood book with handprints of 100,000 people on Xingwang, demanding justice for their sacrificed family, children, and Major General Pei.

    As soon as this blood book was published on the Star Network, it caused an earth-shaking sensation. Thousands of imperial citizens spontaneously went to the imperial government, the procuratorate, and various administrative agencies to protest and march.

    Among them, the most crowded place is Claude's mansion, where tens of thousands of angry and excited people gathered. Claude's mansion's historic garden iron railing gate was torn down by the surging people and trampled into a pile of scrap iron, exquisite and expensive colored glass The colored windows were also smashed with stones by the angry people, and the main entrance of Claude's mansion was about to be broken into by the rioting protesters.

    If it weren't for the large number of people, the Imperial Police were worried about the occurrence of bad bloodshed, and sent police to expel the demonstrators. I am afraid that the timid Claude family hiding in Claude's mansion would not be able to sit safely as they are now. Discussion on the chair.

    Idi Claude was in a state of turmoil, because after the news broadcast, the alcohol content of his blood was detected, everyone in the family was blaming him, and the second prince Kyle angrily stated that if he did not deal with it well This matter will expel the Claude family from the nobles.

    Demonstrators have been protesting for more than a week.

    The second son of the Claude family worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire and moved out to avoid the limelight. The only people in the family were Edie Claude, his father Charles Claude and his newly completed man. The arrogant Omega sister Karma Cloud.

    This week, the servants of Claude's mansion didn't even dare to go out, let alone make purchases. People in Claude's family have always considered themselves to be noble nobles and hired high-level ancient chefs to cook fresh ingredients. , When will I take nutritional supplements for several days in a row.

    Sister Karma looked at the unpalatable nutritional supplements on the table day after day, and then recalled that the reputation of the Claude family had declined, and even the best friends who used to make close friends did not want to be involved with her. The portrait of the De family was exiled by the entire noble circle.

    The glamorous life is no longer what it used to be. Even the second prince Kyle, whom he admires, has called for many times to reprimand his father and elder brother. Seeing their faces become increasingly haggard, the noise of the protesters outside is constantly in his ears. .