Chapter 58

"Brother Pei, I'm leaving."

    Si Huaixi looked at him melancholy, her beautiful blue eyes pitiful like a puppet cat watching its master travel far away.

    It was him who was clearly going to travel far.

    Pei Zhaozhou chuckled helplessly and said, "Well, go early and return early."

    The time for departure was rushed, and Si Huaixi couldn't talk much, so he marked a few more bites on the back of Pei Zhaozhou's neck, possessing Pei Zhaozhou with his breath.

    The touch of mental power made Pei Zhaozhou's gonads swell in the back of his neck, his amber eyes showed a hint of emotion, and his numb body was tightly hugged by Si Huaixi.

    Si Huaixi looked at Pei Zhaozhou's blurred and emotional eyes, and suddenly his stomach tightened, holding back his craving, he pretended to be vicious in his ear, and said angrily: "I'll be back in a few days, brother Pei, don't try to hook up. Others!"

    Pei Zhaozhou's face was flushed, and he laughed a little

    angrily: "Where can I go to hook up with other people." Si Huaixi squinted his eyes, eating vinegar that didn't exist, and said, "Wait for me here. Come back, don't let others look at you."

    After speaking, Si Huaixi squinted, kissed and bit Pei Zhaozhou's red lips, hugging his more flexible and delicate waist, Pei Zhaozhou's body temperature during pregnancy was higher than before , the fingers touched the soft and fair skin, and the pulp of the fingers was warmed by the body temperature of the pregnant woman.

    More reluctant to leave.

    Si Huaixi gritted his teeth, gently pushed the pregnant woman away, stood stiffly upright, and instructed with a very serious look in his eyes: "Keep your guard up and wait for me to come back... I have given him the mental rations that the little one needs these days. Now, Brother Pei, your gonads haven't healed yet. Before that, you have something to tell your subordinates to do, don't control the mecha."

    " Okay—"

    After the grinding Si Huaixi left, Pei Zhaozhou sat in the fleet cockpit and observed Xinghai, Amber eyes were occasionally absent-minded, and inadvertently always worried about Si Huaixi who had just left. The cold temperature around him made him particularly uncomfortable.

    "Dr. Yu, where is the team of the lieutenant?"

    Yu Feiwen was originally one of the pilots of this spaceship. Now, after the deputy of the division left, he will accept the work of the deputy of the division and act as Commander Pei's assistant.

    Yu Feiwen looked at the light spot on the bridge and replied, "Back to Commander Pei, the adjutant's spacecraft is already on the 18th Ring Starfield M7 route, and there is nothing abnormal."

    Pei Zhaozhou looked at the barren Xingye outside the cockpit, Hu The silhouette of the spaceship reflected in the platinum-colored eyes has long since disappeared, just like the spiritual sense of Si Huaixi, which has gradually faded to only a general sense. He is in the distant direction of Xingye, constantly moving away.

    "Well, then let's move on." The

    rescue fleet traveled for four days and found scattered rescue capsules one after another. Most of the passengers had normal physical fitness, and they soon recovered their health with the help of the doctors brought by the rescue.

    But there are also some unfortunate passengers. During the escape, the rescue capsule was bumped by objects such as meteorites and asteroids in outer space. The damaged rescue capsule could not withstand the extreme cold in outer space as low as minus one hundred degrees. When it was found by rescue The life response has long since been lost.