Chapter 75

"Dr. Brown, do you really think the experimental Angel can handle him?"

    Kyle Odyssey was staying in the warm monitoring room in the mental shield, sitting in a wheelchair, but his legs and feet were so cold that his arms spread.

    In the face of this spiritual monster that the empire can't deal with and is related to him, Kyle Odyssey felt that the words that cursed the Odyssey royal family came true.

    The dusty history of the founding of Odyssey, the first king of the Odyssey Empire is not as glorious as the great image in the history books. He drove out the Federation and the Zerg, and opened up the huge territory of the Odyssey Empire.

    In the real history, he was just a traitor full of lies, unbelievable words, and a wolf-hearted betrayal.

    The territory of the Odyssey Empire, and even the territory of the Federation and the Zerg, originally belonged to a group of Omegas who could use the power of God.

    The power of God is spiritual power according to the current term.

    Often only high-level Omegas can awaken their spiritual power and become the sons of gods in ancient times. They are located in the ruling class of society and drive their spiritual power to slave other races, including the Alpha, the ordinary beta and the Zerg with high social power and status now.

    The Alpha in ancient times is equivalent to the male peak in the hive, and the high-quality Alpha breeds a better next generation for the high-level Omega.

    Betas have been producers since time immemorial, working diligently for the crowd.

    Zerg are kept as pets by Omega. Driven by spiritual power, one Omega can control more than a dozen Zerg, and it is said that the ancestor of Omega can control thousands of Zerg to fight at the same time.

    In ancient times, the Alphas of the Odyssey family were handsome and strong, and their offspring were mostly high-level Omegas, so they were also favored by the Omega ruling class as a slave group.

    But then the Odyssey family used some insidious means, colluding with other slaves who were unwilling to submit to the Omega ruler, and slaughtered the defenseless Omega group.

    History books vaguely mention the methods used by the Odyssey family.

    In the ancient era when there were no advanced technological weapons, spiritual power was the most powerful force at that time. In people's cognition at that time, only spiritual powers could deal with spiritual powers.

    The people of the Odyssey family secretly collected Omega babies and began to domesticate them, and most of these Omega babies are related to the Odyssey family blood, which may be the generation of biological children, nephews and nieces, siblings or even uncles.

    In ancient times, the medical level was limited, and the mortality rate of young children was relatively high. Usually, young children were not differentiated into Omega, Alpha or Beta at birth, and basically had a period of puberty development.

    Whenever these children show signs of differentiation into Omegas, the Odyssey family will lie to the Omega who gave birth to the child that the child has died, but in fact it will be brought back to the family's secret place for brainwashing and domestication, as a secret weapon against the Omega group in the future. .

    These Omega children basically can't speak or think, and are as docile as domesticated livestock. After using them to deal with the Omega ruling class, the Odyssey family and the people who rebelled against them were afraid that these Omegas would use their spiritual power to deal with them in turn, so they solve it.