Chapter 50

Put the transcript of the prisoner's interrogation and related materials in front of Pei Zhaozhou, including a picture with a gray-brown owl emblem.

    Seeing this gray-brown owl badge, Pei Zhaozhou's eyes suddenly paused, and he stared at this piece of paper.

    Si Huaixi recounted the detailed process of his interrogation of these rats.

    "This Peter, in the past, he was a greedy petty thief, reselling the supplies of the logistics department of the Empire. Imperial supplies as small as a bottle of nutritional supplements have a special number, and no one usually goes to check, so he secretly reselling, no Dare to make a big deal, earn thousands of Interstellar Coins each time, plus some of the materials provided in God are not available from outside channels, and they are still very popular in the black market at low prices. After a few years of accumulation, they have earned more than 700,000 Interstellar Coins "

    Originally he thought he could hide it, but the night before the departure, someone suddenly came to the door, saying that if he did not follow his orders, his corruption would be exposed. Imperial law stipulates that if the corruption exceeds 30,000, the The minimum sentence is 5 years. The price of this Peter's reselling into the black market is lower than normal, and the corruption is converted into a normal price of more than one million, and he can already be sentenced to life."

    "The man turned out all his black market records, and Peter was frightened. Dare to disobey, and that person promised to give him a large amount of Interstellar Coins after the matter is completed, to ensure that he will not be found out."

    "The rest of the people are also, some of them are caught, and the people who threaten them keep it secret. The measures were done very well, and I didn't see the face of the man at all, but there was a smarter named Coffey. He agreed to it, but he was afraid of getting into trouble, and he was afraid of being used as a scapegoat to quietly keep up with the man who threatened him. The man, that Coffey used to be a scout, almost lost him after following him all the way, and finally found that the man came to a villa after several turns."

    "That villa was a nobleman's private residence, and when Coffey hid in the grass to observe, I found that the button on the sleeve of the butler who opened the door was a taupe owl print, usually nobles and their servants would wear clothing with the family crest imprint, that Coffey was afraid of being a noble and ran away immediately."

    Si Huaixi looked at the contemplative Pei Zhaozhou, and said, "There are three families, the Harrington, Morris, and Claude families who use owls as their family crests. Brother Pei, do you remember which family you offended? Are you a member?"

    Pei Zhaozhou's thoughts suddenly flashed across a brown-haired figure, his brows furrowed, and there was a hint of deep suspicion in his eyes.

    Si Huaixi: "Brother Pei, who are you thinking of?"

    Pei Zhaozhou hummed slowly, and spit out three words from his thin lips: "Claude."

    Claude? Si Huaixi immediately mobilized information from the intranet, and all the relevant news about the Claude family was placed in front of him.

    The current patriarch of the Claude family is Charles Claude, the noble rank is earl, and the family symbol is an owl. The current patriarch Charles Claude is the deputy minister of the empire's finance department, and the eldest son Idi Claude is the second lieutenant of the Empire's Third Army. , Tracy Claude's second son is serving in the Imperial Foreign Office, and a daughter, Kama Claude, has just held a coming-of-age ceremony.

    Now the outsiders of the Claude family are generally criticized. Its patriarch, Charles Claude, is a mediocre and flawless Alpha, and his children have nothing outstanding. It can only be said that the eldest son, Edie Claude, is still a little bit of Claude. The aristocratic style of the family in the past.