Chapter 30

[Squat, squat, another day when Xixi is not open for business. ]

    [@SihuaixiV hurry up and cancel the contract! ]

    [Would it be that Xixi was refrigerated by revenge! ]

    [Woooooo-don't, I finally found a top-notch face in the entertainment industry. I watched the CP video over and over again, and the screen was so bright and reflective! Don't leave——]

    [Could it be a retreat. 】

    【Fuck! Probably! ]

    [+1]

    [Previously, the female artist from Xixi Tong's company also quit the circle. That garbage entertainment company is just killing people. If Xixi doesn't want to stay in a dirty place like the entertainment industry, that's forgivable. 】

    【So what about Si Huaixi's withdrawal from the circle? 】

    【Maybe it is, otherwise where did he go? ]

    [Whether it's out of the circle or not, post some pictures to prove that you're still alive, even if you're not a star, it's good to be an internet celebrity! ]

    The popularity of #sihuaixi retreats# and #sihuaixi disappeared# keeps rising, and it is about to hang on the tail of the hot search list. All kinds of conspiracy theories have come out, and netizens are all over the beauty of this beauty some time ago. The miserable little star was very impressed and filled with righteous indignation to fight for him.

    Everyone in the circle was surprised. This little star named Si Huaixi is so poisonous. One photo is on the hot search, and one video is on the hot search. Now the photos and videos are gone. ! ! !

    Is it so easy to get hot searches these days? !

    Originally netizens were wailing, this beautiful little star disappeared, and the iconic sea blue eyes made people even more excited, yearning and sad!

    Such beautiful navy blue eyes, if I hadn't checked the background of the little star, they would have thought that they were of noble blood from that place. After all, those noble existences can't be discussed. It's not that I can use this little star as a meal replacement and secretly fantasize about it. Pen!

    Liang Antong is also one of them, squatting under Weibo every day, waiting eagerly for the news of the new wall. When he met Si Huaixi during the filming at Imperial College, he was so handsome! That beauty! In an instant, her Neptune Yangou's heart fell!

    What's more, this new wall is so cold!

    On the contrary, Liang Antong and the vast number of Yan Fans became more eager, frustrated, and unable to stop. They made them think day and night. Seeing the entry that Si Huaixi might have retired, their hearts were broken with grief!

    Qiu Yi, as her best friend in a good room, watched Liang Antong watch Weilang after class, and went back to the dormitory to watch Weilang. Even after doing her homework, she sighed and watched Weilang with red eyes...

    Qiu Yi Really convinced this Yangou best friend, she disliked and distressed: "If this little star really quits the circle, then there is no way."

    Liang Antong Yangou's heart is not dead, and she said unwillingly: "Xixi will not retire. In the circle, I took a photo of him in the crew before, no! I want to post it on the Internet!"

    The photos of the crew are generally not allowed to be leaked. There was once an illegitimate fan who sneaked into the crew to secretly take malicious photos and spread rumors. The crew has an improper relationship. Smearing the image of the crew caused a huge loss of millions of Interstellar coins, and was also investigated by the government, which caused the crew to panic. Finally, because investors withdrew their funds one after another, a good drama was scattered before it was finished.