Chapter 60

"Master, there will be a destructive explosion in 30 seconds, and our spacecraft has no ability to resist!"

    Yin Arc anxiously woke up Pei Zhaozhou. Before Pei Zhaozhou asked what happened, Yin Arc immediately left the space button. The S-class mecha was released, and he said very quickly: "Master, fast forward the mecha, if the silver arc exhausts all energy, the master and the little master will survive!" The

    S-class silver arc mecha is the most advanced mecha used by Pei Zhaozhou. Made of top-notch materials, the steel is made of Nora star nuclear steel, which is rare and harder than diamond. The price of one ton of Nora star nuclear steel is enough to buy a small resource planet. The hardness of the S-grade silver arc mecha is the pinnacle of mecha. , Even space warships can't use Nora star nuclear steel on a large scale. Only by hiding in S-class mecha can it be possible to avoid this catastrophe.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were dignified, and he resolutely believed Yin Arc's words, and quickly entered the S-class Silver Arc Mecha.

    There are only 15 seconds left.

    Through the display screen inside the mecha, you can see the explosion cloud that covers the sky and the sun all the way, destroying all the meteorites, star seas, and dust clouds along the way.

    Amber eyes reflected a doomsday scene.

    No matter how superior the computational performance of the brain is, the chances of humans surviving such an explosion are slim to zero.

    Yin Arc gritted his teeth: "All defensive performances are activated! The energy shield is turned on to the maximum value! The energy-driven host that drives Yin Arc will definitely be able to survive!"

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were serious, and he quickly thought about how to find the vitality: "The energy shield's The strength is not enough to deal with planetary explosions, we must find shelter, let's leave the spacecraft and find the nearest planet to avoid!" There

    are ten seconds left.

    Before the shock wave arrived, the spacecraft had been scorched by the swept high temperature, and the shell melted. Many people died under the skyrocketing high temperature before they woke up from their sleep.

    Looking at the vivid faces on the spaceships, the signs of life were lost in an instant, and the light of the eyeballs was fragile and shattered.

    In this planetary explosion-level disaster, human life is as fragile as a fleeting flying ant. In this vast universe, it is not comparable to the constant planetary soil, and when it perishes, it cannot even make a sound.

    Only Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were red with difficulty, remembering their faces, but he could not even save his own life. The mecha issued a high temperature alarm, the spacecraft melted and fell off the iron, and drove the mecha through the internal hatch of the spacecraft. The molten iron that fell and melted was sprinkled on the mecha, hindering the flexible operation of the mecha arm.

    The mech runs like crazy!

    The internal combustion engine is burning red, but also to run!

    six seconds.

    Pei Zhaozhou ran out of the spaceship.

    three seconds.

    The dim silver mecha melted the surface and hid behind the nearest large meteorite at extreme speed.

    One and a half seconds.

    The shock wave came to the spaceship, and the spaceship was half gone in an instant, and Pei Zhaozhou didn't dare to look back.

    zero seconds.