Chapter 27

This happened a bit suddenly, Si Huaixi's mental power has not been withdrawn, all senses return when he exits the game, the closed game virtual warehouse is full of strong vanilla smell, like a bunch of vanilla piles to dry in the sun, The brewing is concentrated with a mellow and charming cold aroma, with the unique bitterness and sweetness of vanilla.

    The sound of rustling clothes rubbed, and the low and low humming sound was suppressed, and the ground seemed to peck at his heart.

    Si Huaixi's mental power shrouded Pei Zhaozhou's body, and he could even feel the temperature on his flushed cheeks. The heavy breathing and the painful sound of biting his lips lingered in his ears, and his moist amber-gold eyes narrowed. , The red eyes hide that touch of fragility.

    Si Huaixi's heart suddenly tightened, and he looked at Pei Zhaozhou solemnly, and asked eagerly, "Brother Pei, are you relapsed?"

    His back, which was always straight, was slightly arched, and his hands that were white and trembling pressed down. The bulging piece of skin on the neck, Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were lost, sweat dripped from his breath, his chest was heaving violently, and the pain like bursting a dyke—swept all the senses of the nerves at once, and the paralyzing stinging pain made him weak Open your mouth to speak...

    "Where is the medicine for pheromone deficiency? Let me take you out of the virtual game warehouse first!"

    Si Huaixi couldn't wait, bent down and hugged Pei Zhaozhou in his arms, and walked out of the virtual game warehouse .     The fresh air from the outside made Pei Zhaozhou recover a little bit of consciousness, and the dizzy head in Si Huaixi

    's arms hadn't reacted, and he murmured, "...What pheromone deficiency?"

But his face was still pale and bloodless, his eyes brightened and sank instantly and said, "Brother Pei told me before that you are suffering from pheromone deficiency, aren't you uncomfortable now because of this? If you don't have medicine , just get closer to me, and absorb more pheromones from me!"

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flickered, his dry lips pursed tightly, and he suddenly remembered that he was using pheromone deficiency as an excuse to deceive Sihuaixiken to stay by his side. ...

    The anxious heartbeat of the man beside his ear was particularly warm, and Pei Zhaozhou's eyes curved, enduring the pain and laughing, "I'm fine, I'll be fine."

    There is no cure for pheromone disorder, and every recurrence is a symptom The long ordeal continued to wear down his body and will. He thought he had not relapsed recently. Even the doctor saw that his physical examination report was better than before. He thought there was a miracle, but it turned out that he was not delusional.

    But...

    Pei Zhaozhou curled up, his hands lightly placed on his abdomen, thinking about the small life in his aching body, his firm eyes were full of reluctance and nostalgia.

    - At least this miracle must survive.

    Seeing Pei Zhaozhou's painful and determined gesture, Si Huaixi inexplicably became flustered, and said in a pleading tone: "Pei Zhaozhou, how can I help you?"

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes touched slightly: "You don't always want to know why I quit Have you taken over the Imperial Army?"

    Si Huaixi stubbornly looked at his back teeth and said, "I don't want to know now, Brother Pei, I'll accompany you to the hospital, if you lack pheromone, I'll give it to you, and you can extract it as you like. , Obedient, don't endure the pain!"

    Pei Zhaozhou chuckled a few times, accidentally twitched his body, and frowned in pain, "No, why do you always want me to go to the hospital... and I actually suffer from Pheromone disorder, there is no cure for this incurable disease, one can only live reluctantly like this, watching one day the violent pheromones cause the body to collapse, or become a lunatic, or die sooner.