Chapter 89

"Travel with Dad" variety show scene.

    This time it can be said that the audience of the entire Blue Boat Empire has been waiting for a long time, and the number of pre-subscriptions has broken the viewing record before the official launch.

    Before the broadcast, there were several hot searches in succession, all discussing the joint participation of His Majesty the King and His Royal Highness in this variety show. This is the first appearance of His Majesty the King and His Highness!

    Before His Majesty the King always wore a mask, the people of the entire Blue Boat Empire did not know what His Majesty looked like, but since His Majesty the King retrieved Major General Pei and His Highness, I heard that he no longer wears a mask. It is said that His Majesty the King looks shocked. It is good-looking for heaven and man, but it has not been exposed before the official media, and the mystery is so mysterious that the people of the empire want to see it more and more.

    When I heard about this variety show, I can see the real face of His Majesty the King in a fair and open manner. The people of the Blue Boat Empire who worship His Majesty spread it wildly in their private circle of friends.

    Relevant brand sponsors have made a lot of money, and the sales have exceeded dozens of times. In the future, there are many big brand merchants swaying Interstellar coins one after another, wanting to join the program group, so that His Majesty the King and the Little Highness can also use their products. .

    The director and participating guests of this variety show are both excited and nervous. Who is His Majesty the King? The fierce man who directly overthrew the Federation and the Zerg. Even the army of the Empire could not resist His Majesty the King, and the three races were directly unified later. , established the Blue Boat Empire, can be described as the founding monarch!

    The first page of the Blue Boat Empire history book records the great achievements of His Majesty the King. Now such a big man actually wants to participate in such a small variety show.

    Although most of the shows are well-known figures from all walks of life, actor who has won the highest acting honor, national first-class pair figure skater, top male model in the industry, rock music genius, but these people heard the king's majesty, they all prepared nervously For several days, several fathers even pulled a small group.

    Actor Su, who brought his 5-year-old daughter, said in the group: "My God, I was not so nervous when I received the Oscar. His Majesty is coming soon, my legs are shaking and I can't stand still, will you? It's shameful."

    Lin Duan, a figure skater with a 4-year-old son: "If it wasn't for athletes who couldn't take medicine casually, I would have found a sedative to take. I heard that the director planned to grow on this famous planet. ——Qingcao Xing, what is the original ecological farmhouse game, the loser will be punished, His Majesty the King is so powerful, it is estimated that the punishment will be shared by several of us, I just want the punishment to be less.

    " Zheng Xing, a top model for a 6-year-old boy, enthusiastically participated in the discussion in the group, guessing what games the director would arrange, and suddenly found that the loudest rock music genius Fu Ziyan stopped talking, and asked in the group: "@Rock Dad Why are you so quiet today."

    After a while, he received a message from Fu Zizhuo's son.

    "Father Fu is acting like a spoiled brat with Father Yan, and I'll get back to the uncles' information later."

    The fathers in the group made it clear. Speaking of which, Fu Zizhuo and Yan Han are dead enemies in the circle. love.

    When Fu Zizhuo announced her pregnancy at the concert, the tour would be suspended for a while. Just as the audience at the concert was shocked to guess who the child in Fu Zizhuo's womb belonged to, Yan Han, who came to hear the news, kissed in front of everyone. Fu Zizhuo also took Fu Zizhuo to the Civil Affairs Bureau to register, and it was announced on the official website that day.