Chapter 67

Snapped--! ! !

    The second prince of Kyle was slapped directly by the generous and powerful slap, and the corners of his nose and mouth were bleeding. The loose forehead hair covered his gloomy and hateful sea-blue eyes.

    The sullen eyes, who dared not to speak, pretended to look calmly at his father, the king of the Odyssey Empire, Edmund Odyssey.

    The father who never cared about him!

    Edmund Odyssey's deep navy blue eyes, with disgust in indifference, reprimanded Kyle who lowered his head: "Like your lowly mother, you will use such disgusting methods! You! You know that the evidence submitted by the court is enough to prove that you and the Claude family colluded with the federation, smuggled the planet-level energy bombs strictly prohibited by the empire, and killed so many citizens of the empire!" The

    dark blue eyes of the second Prince Kyle were full of Can't believe it.

    It's only been over a week since Idi Crowder, the scumbag who was more than successful, exposed their collusion in the live news room. How could someone find evidence so quickly? !

    What's more, the federation talked cautiously and cautiously, and did not even dare to leave traces of the star network. Instead, they communicated with the oldest letters. The letters in his hand had already been burned, and the rest The letters are all in the hands of the Federation, and how could the Federation hand them over and admit that they participated in the murder of the former major general and many citizens of the Empire.

    This will cause major diplomatic problems. Since the Federation and the Zerg tried to capture the territory of the Empire and were attacked by the soldiers of the Empire, the war compensation paid to the Empire is enough to damage the Federation's vitality, and it is not as good as before.

    If it is revealed that the Federation continues to conspire in the Empire, causing disputes and turmoil, the people of the Empire, who already hate the Federation, are expected to start another war. The Federation, which has lost its strength now, will not want to start a war. At most, it will disturb the situation of the Empire behind the scenes.

    Second Prince Kyle's blue eyes sank, and then he pretended to be ignorant and surprised: "How is it possible! Father, do you believe in the evidence collected in a mere week, in the nonsense of Idi Claude's drunken bastard in the live news broadcast Don't you believe in your own son?!!"

    King Edmund Odyssey looked at Kyle with deep blue eyes, threw a pile of letters on Kyle's face, and said in disgust: " Kyle, I just know you too well, don't you really think that this matter can be concealed, look what this is..." The

    second prince of Kyle suddenly panicked, although he didn't believe that someone would really Evidence was found so quickly, but my father never and never had to lie to him.

    Picking up the letter his father threw him, Kyle read it carefully, and then the hand that clenched the letter became more and more trembling and white.

    "How can... how can..."

    King Edmund Odyssey looked at Kyle with disgust, and sneered: "How can it be, Kyle, don't you think that the identity of the second prince of the empire can make you No one has found out about doing such a thing."

    Second Prince Kyle frowned, biting his white lips almost bleeding, and the letter in his hand now has conclusive evidence that he colluded with the Federation. His handwriting, and even his surreptitious markings, once those letters were exposed in court, he was completely done.

    King Edmund Odyssey's majestic and steady voice was oppressing the sensitive and fragile nerves of the second prince Kyle.

    "With Princess Kitty's hand, you want your mother's uncle, Grand Duke Basalom to hide from me, do you really think that I know nothing about the transfer of dead men from the laboratory?"