Chapter 20

- The doctor's order is really effective.

    When Pei Zhaozhou woke up, his suddenly relaxed body did not feel any discomfort when he woke up in the past. His fingertips touched his flat abdomen, his amber-gold eyes were as soft as honey, and his cold and distant facial features were covered with a layer of softness. Light, the whole person becomes soft and lazy.

    Si Huaixi, who pushed in the door, was taken aback for a moment, and when he looked at Brother Pei in the soft light, his heart thumped several times.

    "Brother Pei, you're awake."

    Si Huaixi smiled like a dazzling sun, a new-born sea monster jumping out of the mountains and the ethereal sea, pure and translucent fair skin, and agile sea-blue eyes like being washed by a clear rain However, she was so pure and beautiful that she was flawless and clean, such a beautiful, well-behaved and handsome boy.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes blinked slowly, as if he was bewitched by this pure and sunny face for a few seconds, then he regained his composure and bit his back molars secretly.

    ... He was deceived by this innocent-looking face.

    As a result, I was tricked into being pregnant, and I took the initiative to send it to the door.

    Pei Zhaozhou mourned for a second for his crumbling self-esteem, and wanted to smoke a cigarette.

    Touching his pocket, he suddenly remembered that he couldn't smoke while pregnant. He was addicted to cigarettes. He couldn't help but stare at the innocent Si Huaixi anxiously.

    Si Huaixi tilted his head in doubt: "Pei, brother?"

    ——Brother Pei was so angry when he woke up, he found out last time.

    Pei Zhaozhou was sulking, and responded casually, but murmured in his heart.

    Hiss - this is a little wolf cub pretending to be good!

    The gonads in the back of his neck must have been bitten and swollen again, and it's still a little sore now.

    "You don't have to film today?"

    Si Huaixi said with a smile, "Yes, if you don't go, you will be scolded by the director. If it wasn't for my lack of scenes yesterday afternoon, I wouldn't be asked for leave, but I have to go today. "

    Then why don't you go?"

    "Brother Pei, are you trying to drive me away?" Si Huaixi was instantly aggrieved, her delicate and beautiful sea blue eyes were pitiful and lovely.

    Pei Zhaozhou trembled in his heart and took a deep breath, knowing that this pretty face would be very deceiving! But still can't help but hesitate!

    But Pei Zhaozhou also found out helplessly, he deserves the damn! This face fits his aesthetic perfectly, and he loves and loves him everywhere, and then continues to let this beautiful and powerful little liar do whatever he wants to him.

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned and said slowly, "You don't have to take what I said last night. It's the contract. I was on impulse. Let's have a good chat."

    He planned to tell Si Huaixi about the child after giving birth, but the contract he said on a whim last night was obviously meant to compensate Si Huaixi, but it was very insulting when he thought about it carefully. In this way, he doesn't really seem to be supporting Si Huaixi, and it's inappropriate to use such a dirty method as Si Huaixi was drugged that night.

    Si Huaixi's bright eyes sank, and the corners of his mouth hooked without a smile and asked, "Brother Pei, do you want to go back on your words?" The long tone drew a dangerous chord.