Chapter 68

"Mother concubine..."

    Princess Kitty raised her charming eyes, and there was a bottle of new roses on the exquisite white palace table, stroking the delicate petals with satisfaction, and slowly looking at the gloomy and depressed face The son of the second prince, Kyle, asked in an elegant and casual tone.

    "Why do you look like a bereaved dog." The

    second prince Kyle's eyebrows and eyes were instantly gloomy, he clenched his fists and relaxed, and said with a bit of frustration: "The matter has been exposed, my father secretly ordered me to be exiled from the main star of the empire, exiled Out of the position of the royal family... Concubine, what should I do?"

    Princess Kitty's eyes flashed darkly, and her gorgeous red lips pursed a sneer: "He really thinks so beautifully, using me for so long, think about it Kick away our mother and son, and make way for his beloved Queen Vanessa and Edward." The

    second Prince Kyle asked anxiously: "Mother, can you make me stay? Uncle Humphrey can Help me?"

    Princess Kitty's eyes were slightly cold: "No one in the empire dared to disobey Edmund's order." The

    second prince of Kyle heard his face turn gray, stumbled, and muttered to himself: " My father is really cruel, has he ever regarded me as his own son."

    "Kyle, sometimes I really wonder if you are my own, or if you have half Edmund's stupid blood on you. , to assume such a shy loser attitude."

    Princess Kitty squinted her charming eyes, looked at Kyle, who had given up after a little blow with stern dissatisfaction, and reprimanded: "Does exile mean failure?! "

    Second Prince Kyle's gloomy eyes instantly lit up a ray of light, and he asked tentatively, "Mother concubine, what do you think?" The

    princess of the base glanced coldly at Second Prince Kyle and said, "Don't act rashly after exile." , follow the orders of the mother-in-law and Uncle Humphrey, and the Basalomo family will support you to ascend the throne."

    With the promise of the mother-in-law, the Basalomo family would be used by him, and he originally knew that he was going to be exiled. , the fearful heart finally has a grasp of it.

    The second prince of Kyle returned to calm. Even if he was exiled by his father, he believed that the power of the Basalom family on the mother and concubine's side would allow him to return to the main star of the empire sooner or later.

    But there was one thing he still brooded about.

    The second prince of Kyle frowned, and his gloomy sea-blue eyes looked at Princess Kitty. After repeatedly tangled in his heart, he asked unwillingly.

    "Mother, my father told me about you, mother, did you use some means to enter the royal family, or why does my father hate my existence so much, and only care about Queen Vanessa and Edward, but take our mother and son? The two are regarded as nothing..."

    Princess Kitty sneered suddenly, her cold eyes full of irony, and dissatisfied took the lead in scolding Kyle, who was not sober.

    "Kyle, you are really brainwashed by Edward's brotherhood. Do you really think this royal family needs to care about any stupid family? The only thing you can trust is your mother-in-law and the Basalom family." The

    second prince Kyle frowned. Low, gloomy silence for a while.

    "My mother said that my father has never regarded me as a relative, and only my mother and Uncle Humphrey are the people I can trust."