Chapter 22

The forehead is only slightly bumped, and if it is a little red, apply some anti-swelling spray. But after all, it was Bai Huaiyu who was injured, and there was a little accident in the filming. The crew were also afraid of being torn apart by Bai Huaiyu's fans, so they quickly gave Bai Huaiyu a rest.

    in the lounge.

    Bai Huaiyu's forehead was red, her eyes were fiercely rubbing with anti-swelling medicine, and she was angry when she thought of that stupid female Alpha!

    The agent Bai Yuji is used to dealing with this kind of thing, but this time the injured object is actually Bai Huaiyu, and asked suspiciously: "You didn't take action this time."

    Bai Huaiyu snorted maliciously: "If I take action , it's me who needs to be injured?"

    Bai Yuji thought about it, he heard that Bai Huaiyu was injured by the female Alpha who was forced by the investor, and he knew Bai Huaiyu's ability to confuse Alpha, how could it be possible? There is an Alpha who would be willing to hurt an Omega who looks perfect and kind like Bai Huaiyu.

    Although Bai Yuji also knew that Bai Huaiyu was not a kind and ignorant Omega in private, if someone really looked down on him, it would really fall into the trap of Bai Huaiyu's disguise.

    Bai Yuji glanced at Bai Huaiyu's injury. It didn't look serious. With the current medical level, any anti-swelling spray could be cured, and Bai Huaiyu's forehead returned to normal in 20 minutes.

    Although the injury was minor, Bai Huaiyu's face was the top priority of the Bai family. If something happened to Bai Huaiyu that affected the family's layout, it would not be easy to solve.

    Bai Yuji darkened his eyes and asked, "You can't just let it go. Your face must be intact. I will file an application for compensation like the crew, and I will also tell them about the family. I have never been satisfied with this. The crew, this time you can blackmail the crew and get the compensation to leave."

    Face?

    Bai Huaiyu sneered in his heart, not just caring about his face. During the period in the western suburbs, he was beaten to the bone and ignored.

    "Where are you going to leave this crew?"

    Bai Yuji: "The big director's historical drama I mentioned to you before, as long as you still want that role, it's still yours. And the crew of "This Star Names You" is not a good resource, and Blue Air Mecha Company Hexing Entertainment suddenly inserted into the crew, which is a bit abrupt, these two companies are too powerful, and the Bai family has always been afraid."

    Bai Huaiyu frowned: "I don't plan to leave because of this trivial matter, and I announced it all. The crew is over, Weilang has posted stills, and if we leave like this, fans will be controversial, and if the two companies come, will they still find out my abnormality?"

    Bai Yuji still insisted: "If you are worried As for the fans, I have kept the photos of your injury, and contacted some marketing accounts in private to promote, abuse fans to make your fans scold the crew, and you can get away naturally."

    Bai Huaiyu's eyes flashed a strange light, his eyes suspiciously Looking at Bai Yuji, he asked suspiciously, "Did the family make any request? Otherwise, why do you suddenly insist on letting me leave? It takes a few months at most to make an idol drama, can't you wait?"

    Bai Yuji: "The family has recently It was a task for you to accompany the family to meet a distinguished guest."

    Arrange to meet with a distinguished guest?