Obsessions

"What's new with Rollerworld?"

"Nada, I hit a dead end." Jamal sulked while talking to Abuelita and Alexia.

"What do you mean a dead end?" Alexia asked confused.

"Like a literal dead end, lil Ricky is dead. After the football game, I followed Oscars lead to an address. And it took me to a grave yard, where I found his grave. He died in 1992- 19 months after the heist." Jamal explained.

"But how? Why?" Abuelita pressed.

"I had to go where I thought I never had to go. The library. That night I pulled an all nighter doing some series fishing with the fiche."Jamal answered.

Abuelita and Alexia looked at eachother in confusion and turned back to Jamal.

"How do you fish with fish?" Abuelita asked.

"It's microfiche." Jamal stated with an obvious tone.

Alexia scrunched her nose, "Micro what?"

"Micro nothing. There was no evidence of  lil Ricky's passing- No obit. So that's it, the end."

Jamal had passed the phone to Abuelita who investigated the photo of lil Ricky's grave.

"Aren't those little homies funny?" Jamal laughed as he pointed towards the gnomes in the photo.

"Gnomies." Abuelita joked, in which earned a chuckle from both Jamal and Alexia.

"But anyways- Ricky is dead and so are our leads."

Alexia gave a Jamal a squeeze on the shoulder with a sympathetic look.

"We have lead, go here- whoever is paying for the flowers on the grave knew Ricky and may know Rollerworld." Abuelita informed as she noticed a small address on the gnomes.

Jamal and Alexia smiled, finally another adventure. Thankfully her grounding was officially over, Alexia was able to come along and join Jamal. 

"Where is everyone?" Alexia asked as she looked around trying to find her brother.

"Olivia's room, not sure why." Jamal shrugged. By this time, Abuelita had left the two alone to help Geny with the dishes.

"So when should we go?" Alexia asked. Jamal was about to answer until Ruby came out calling a meeting.

"Not now that's for sure." Jamal winced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone please, open your E- devices and find the email I sent titled 'winning'." Ruby instructed everyone sitting at the table.

Alexia opened the document, her eyes widened as she scrolled down the extensive list by Ruby.

"Because after copious hours of searching through Olivia's quincespirations, I've compiled the best ideas on a Pinterest page on the link below her headshot." Ruby continued to instruct.

"The lengths you'll go to get laid." Alexia muttered, however the group had heard her. Alexia looked around to find everyone's jaw dropped.

"Am I wrong?" Alexia smirked, Cesar cleared his throat to steer the attention away from his twin sister.

"Where's Olivia?"

"The Princesa doesn't need to be bothered with the details." Ruby answered Cesar's question.

"Ain't that the nick name we gave to Alexia?" Jamal asked.

Alexia scoffed, "She can keep it, I don't exactly look the part."