The truth will always come out

*The night before*

"Alexia it's not funny anymore, I said I'm sorry..just atleast answer my calls."

Cesar sighs as he sends another voicemail to his sister. This had to be twenty five calls atleast within six hours of Alexias unknown whereabouts. After their argument at the studios, Cesar didn't bother to check up on Alexia, mainly because he was still mad at her. However, since he arrived back home from Brentwood, Cesar checked her bedroom and it remained empty. He furrowed his thick brows together, confused on where could she still be at this time of night. Oscar wasn't home tonight as he needed to handle business, Cesar hoped his sister would return home soon.

'She might be staying at Jasmines, or Jamals. Maybe even Rubys.' He thought. Come to think of it, Jamal or Jasmine would be the most suitable options.

Cesar heard a knock at the door, not banging but just a few taps. Cesar frowned, he wasn't expecting any guests at this time of night. He quietly made his way towards the door, grabbing any item he used as a weapon. Once he perked through the door, he noticed a boy wearing a purple shirt, It was Jamal.

Cesar sighed before letting him in, "What is it?"

"Is Alexia here? She isn't returning any of my texts?" Jamal asked frantically.

The younger Santo was taken back, "She's not with you?"

"No, why she's not here?" Jamal questioned.

Cesar shook his head, "No, I thought she'd be at yours tonight."

"Well has she gotten back to you?" Jamal asked.

"Nope, I left her messages and calls for the last six hours and nada. She might be at Jasmines, hopefully." Cesar whispers the last part.

"Yeah, hopefully. I just wish she returned my calls." Jamal said, worriedly.

Now that Jamal was here, there was something on Cesar's mind that bothered him. Now, he would be able to get his answers tonight. "Let me ask you something, why her?"

Jamal looked up at Cesar, "What do you mean?"

Cesar shrugged, "Why are you interested in my sister?"

"So that's why you barely said a word to me these last few months? Because I'm with your sister?" Jamal asked rhetorically.

Cesar leaned on the wall, facing directly to Jamal. "I just wanna know your game, what do you want from her? Are you only with her to get the Rollerworld money back?"

Jamal was taken back, "No, I actually like her. Is that so hard to believe?"

"She's fragile, while Oscar thinks you're safe, I need to make sure you won't hurt her." Cesar said sternly.

"I would never hurt her, I care about her too much. That's why I'm here, to make sure she's okay." Jamal pointed out to him being here.

Cesar only looked at him to continue with his answer, Jamal pondered on his thoughts before answering, "She's the only one to ever show me respect, she's kind and she's so beautiful, it kills that she doesn't know that. She is good at heart and she is the only one that listens to me."

Silence fell upon them for a moment. Nothing was said, it was enough for Cesar to digest it all. He couldn't help it though, why was someone so interested in his sister, out of all girls. For Cesar, she was a pain in the ass, annoying and so difficult to understand. However, she was his sister, and while she can annoy him until the day he dies, he would do anything to protect her aswell. How is it that Jamal was able to see the best qualities out of her?

Cesar sighs, "alright, I'll let you know if something happens. I'm sure she is safe."

Jamal nodded and left, Cesar made his way into his bedroom and climbed into his bed, assuming his thoughts were right, that she was safe. His mind drifting off and falling asleep.