Father Goose Chase

"Cesar!" Alexia shouts out before he exits the house.

Cesar sighs before he turns around to come face to face with his twin sister.

"What is it you want now?" Cesar asked sarcastically.

Alexia was taken back by his comment, "I'm sorry for what I did, about punching Monse in the face."

"Does Monse know that?" Cesar shot back, "I just wanted to apologise to you first. I know how much you like her." Alexia admits.

"I'm not the one you should be apologising to, you know that night Monse came by, and you decided to act all heroic and strike her. She also found out her mom died that night, not to mention, you didn't even bother coming to the funeral." Cesar lectures her.

"We have fought about this for weeks now, can't we just get over this?" Alexia suggested.

Cesar shook his head, a small chuckle leaving his lips. "You know, I swear it's like talking to a clone of Oscar."

"I'm nothing like him." Alexia scoffed.

"Oh you are and I'm still mad at you." Cesar scoffs back while exiting the house.

"Wait where are you going?" Alexia calls out.

"There's a meeting at Rubys place, by all means you can come, but I guarantee no one is going to be happy to see you." Cesar remarks.

"Nope, I am coming with you. Jamal already filled me in and I'm going to support my man." Alexia smiles cheekily before walking off to Rubys house.

Cesar cursed underneath his breath, he only hoped Alexia would contain herself when seeing Monse. He was not in the mood to break up another fight.

Since that night, his relationship with Monse was on thin ice. It had caused an insignificant rift between the two, especially when he continuously had to tell Monse to stop talking negatively about his sister.

Oscar did the right thing to tell Cesar, the day when Oscar broke the news to him. Cesar was shocked and a little angry, but he knew Oscar wouldn't do something like that to hurt him, not on purpose. However, both swore to eachother that Alexia couldn't know about this.

Whether it was for Oscars sake or Cesar's, Alexia was just as protective. A trait she had picked up from the oldest Diaz brother.

Cesar had started to make his way towards Rubys aswell, internally praying that nothing would happen at this hour of the morning.

************************************************

"Girl where the hell have you been?" Jasmine came up to Alexia and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

Alexia shrugs it off, "Family problems." 

Cesar snorts at her answer, Alexia didn't say anything though. All she did was just sent a glare towards his direction.

Alexia could feel the cold stare from Monse as she sits down next to Ruby.

Alexia looks at her unamused, "What?"

Monse scoffs, "why are you here?"

"Because, Im back on board."

"Are you sure you ready to come back this early? You haven't talked to any of us in weeks. We know that you haven't been feeling well." Ruby asked.

"I am okay, I just want to catch this bastard and get this all over and done."

Ruby nodded, however Monse wasn't done, "I hope you felt better after you punched me."