Dont leave please

The last two weeks has been hell in the Diaz residence. Oscar and Ray could not stay in a room together without Oscar throwing a rage. Now, Alexia and Cesar haven't said a word to each other, the only times they did converse is when they argued about that night.

Alexia has not told anyone what happened with Latrelle, she wasn't sure when or if the time was ready. Since that phone call, her worries for Latrelle had increased, thus her behaviour becoming more erratic and abnormal. Ultimately, her behaviour had started to cause tension in the group, even her relationship with Jamal. She hated how she was treating Jamal at the moment, he didn't deserve it. Especially when he was trying to be there for her.

Oscar had noticed her behaviour aswell, it wasn't the usual rebellious behaviour he received from her. Instead, it was a cry for help. However he didn't know how to help her, every-time he tried to bring it up, it always ended in an argument.

"Just leave me alone!" Alexia shouted.

She sat at infront of her bedroom door with her knees to her chest and head resting on her elbows while she blocks the door from opening.

"I'm sick of your shit, first you punch Monse and now you got yourself suspended from school for getting into a fight!" Oscar shouted on the otherside of the door.

"Of course you stick up for Monse, you and Cesar must really want her." Alexia said sarcastically.

"For fucks sakes. Alexia open the goddam door!" Oscar banged on the door harshly.

"Go away!" Alexia yells back at him.

"Hey!" Ray called out to him, he walks up to the older Diaz, "what's going on?"

"Mind your business." Oscar said to Ray harshly.

"Mi Hijo, I can handle this." Ray stood next to the door.

"She doesn't need you, she just needs to grow up." Oscar seethed.

"She's just a kid."

"Yeah, so was I." Was all Oscar said before walking away to his room.

Ray sighed before turning towards the door, "Mi hija, we don't know what is happening with you. Please let us in."

Alexia somehow felt more calm hearing her fathers voice through the door, she got up from her spot and opened the door. Ray's expression which once was relieved that she opened the door, had turned to shock as he sees the dark circles under her eyes. Her collar bones becoming more visible and the redness in her eyes.

Ray immediately stepped towards his youngest child and held her in his arms. Tears bursting out Alexias eyes from being in her fathers hold. She hated what she felt now, but she wished this moment could last forever.

Oscar peeked out from his room to watch the scene in front of him, he slightly scoffed at the sight and returned back in his room. He didn't want to admit it, Oscar hated how jealous he felt. Everything Alexia was experiencing with Ray now, especially at her age. He wished it was him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Funeral Day*

Jamal saw Oscar in his Impala on the opposite side of his house. Shivers sent down his spine, he shook them away as he started to walk towards the car.

Jamal admitted to himself that was afraid, now that Alexia was his girlfriend, not once had he talked to Oscar alone. Solely because he knew what Oscar would say.

Jamal remembered when Alexia and him were younger. A boy named Miguel Santiago would constantly taunt Alexia, he often followed her home just to harass her. Jamal remembered that day, when he watched Oscar come out of his Impala.
From that day Miguel never bothered her again.