Love and sickness

Summer in Freeridge couldn't get any hotter, thankfully the community pool had finally been cleaned and opened up for the public. Everyone had quickly packed and prepared for somewhat a relaxing sunny day at the Freeridge community pool. While everyone was out enjoying their time in the pool, Ruby and Jamal made themselves comfortable in their portable chairs and selling chicken sandwiches to the public.

"You know, I think we'd sell more sandwiches if we put up a sign." Jamal suggested.

"We don't have a permit. Plus, it helps with demand if we keep it underground. It's a pop- up, we may only be poppin for a couple more weeks, because before we know it- chivos results will be back in and we will be back on the lil Ricky train. My parents need this money." Ruby ranted.

Jamal yawned as he rest his head with the support of his knuckles, "don't even stress. We're gonna get that Rollerworld green."

"If we find Lil Ricky, what if we don't? Jamal!" Ruby woke him up in which started him, "Sorry, I got less than an hour of sleep last night."

"Yeah, I was up all night worrying too." Ruby assumed.

"I wasn't worrying, but I definitely wasn't sleeping. Then I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn and wake Lex up so she could go home before Oscar wakes up, then cook all the chicken before Dwayne's opened-"

"Where's Alexia anyways? Wasn't she going to help us with the sales?" Ruby asked while he looks around for the female Diaz.

"She said she was coming soon, she has been spending time with her dad and he promised her new fits." Jamal yawned.

"So you two are together now?" Ruby smirked at him.

Jamal shrugged, "I guess you can say that that."

"Have you guys done any, you know.." Ruby implied.

"A lot making out and a bit of dry humping. She has snuck out a few times to stay in my bedroom with me." Jamal enlightened him.

"Wow, so you are already up to that point." Ruby asked.

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend, so yes. But not sex, I think she's a little nervous with that, honestly
So am I." Jamal admitted.

"Yeah well I still haven't stuck it in yet so you're lucky." Ruby commented.

"Then find yourself an actual person instead of another sock." Jamal sassed, Ruby responded by hitting him over the head.

"Sorry." Jamal apologised.

"Well, that's great for you guys. But when will she tell her family?" Ruby questioned worriedly.

"She's going to have a sit down talk with Oscar this week about us." Jamal answered.

"How about Cesar?" Ruby pressed even more.

"He'll potentially join in on the conversation, although I didn't expect Cesar to react hostile towards our relationship." Jamal said.

Ruby only shrugged, "that is her brother."

"Yeah but he always focused on Monse."

"They're twins J, he's going to feel some sort of guard for her." Ruby advised him.

Jamal just sat in his chair to ponder on his thoughts while Ruby continued to sell customers a few more chicken sandwiches.