The traitor (Part 2)

"So you called? Got some info for me?"

"125 hardy way, the santos stash house. One of them atleast, main connect? Javier Osuna. Goes by the name Trenzas, the moneys flowin through El Cochino Club- a whole lot of it." Cesar informed the prophet OG. The prophets within the room looked at eachother confused.

"But that's not why I'm here, I came to buy my friends safety."

"Your friends?" The prophet asked.

Cesar leaned closer, "the ones you rolled up on."

Everyone in the room chuckled, The prophet smirked, "your sister was there too."

Cesar clenched his fist to contain his anger, his leg bouncing up and down on the heel of his shoes.

"Well safety ain't cheap." The prophet shrugged.

"That's why I got this." As Cesar proceeded to pull up his shirt, everyone else in the room had quickly directed their weapons at him.

"Easy, it's fifty grand." a slight groan leaving his lips once the cash is ripped off his body.

"So do we have a deal?" Cesar asked, the prophet continued to inspect the money, "yeah all right, this'll take care of your sister and friends. But what about you, we gotta settle up?"

Cesar looked at him confused, "what do you mean?"

He looked to the left and noticed Latrelle entering the room. Latrelle looked at him in anger, his chest puffing out everytime he inhaled heavily.

"Your ass dumber than I thought." Latrelle spat.

Cesar scoffed, "you weren't saying that when I had a gun in you. You tell all your homies how you pissed yourself?"

Latrelles shooked off the comment, "your ass couldn't even pull the trigger. Your soft, ese. but don't worry, because after I merc you- I'm taking your sister."

Cesar looked at him with anger. He wanted to anything right now to beat him, but in a time and place like this, he couldn't, "so it's true, you did claim her?"

Latrelle smirked, "don't worry, I'll take good care of her."

"She deserves a man, not a little travesío." Cesar said.

Latrelle scoffed, "Im a better man than you are, you're a pussy." The prophets chuckled at the Santo.

Cesar laughed, "Oh I'm the pussy? which one of us walked into a room full of dudes he knows are strapped? And which one of us shot two innocent kids at a birthday party, even Alexia can agree that you're nothing but a pussy."

Something had snapped inside of Latrelle, he went to lunge towards Cesar who had done the same. Both of them were held back from the other prophets in the room.

"Hey not up in here, take him to the back." The OG instructed.

As cesar was being dragged back, Latrelle continued to shout obscenities at him. "I'm gonna beat yo ass! Shoot yo ass like I did to your bitch ass friends!"

Cesar was thrown into a quiet room, the minute he felt the material of the surface. He immediately started to panic, the odour of the room was revolting which nearly made him throw up.

"Stand up, look a man in the eye when he talking to you."

Cesar slowly got up and turned around, he came face to face with someone that was older.

"Tell me little spooky, what do you think a man is? Are you a man?"

Cesar nodded with confidence to the question, "I know I am."