Whats it gonna be

Alexia woke up to the sound of her phone vibrating,
"Are you kidding me."

Her eyes squinting at the bright screen. Atleast a hundred messages from Jamal this morning to ask where she was and to meet with her now.

Alexia quickly called him as she wakes up even more, "Wassup?"

"ALEXIA!" Jamal shouted through the phone making her jump.

"What!"

"I need you here right now!" Jamal instructed. Alexia groaned as she got out of bed and quickly threw a long sleeve on with pants.

"Did you find anything?" Alexia asked as she slid the pants up securely to her hips.

"No, I still have more boxes to go and yet I found nothing-nada!"

"I'll be there soon, adiós."

She stepped out of her room to find Oscar had already left this morning, she even checked Cesar's room and it was still empty. Her phone had vibrated again indicating she got a message.

Pendejo #2: 'I'm at Monse's, please don't tell anyone I'm here.'

"Cesar." Alexia groaned. She texted back while she walks to the front door.

'Why is everything okay?"

"I'll explain everything later. Whatever happens, I love you Mana."

Her heart rate started to increase when she read his last message. She had a feeling something had happened yesterday, why Oscar came into room and the fact Cesar never came home. It was clear, he was in hiding for now. She had started to make her way out the house and left to head towards the nursery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't realise everyone was meeting here- Ruby what the hell is on your face?" Alexia asked as she stared at her friend bewilderingly.

"Make up testing for Olivia's quince."

"Oh my god, you are so gorgeous." Alexia joked as she kept looking at the different sides of makeup.

"Whatever, we need to find the money now- for Cesar." Ruby swatted her hand away.

Alexia looked at him confused, "What do you mean for Cesar?"

"Oscar is forcing him to kill Latrelle." Monse disclosed.

"Monse!" Ruby hushed her.

"What!" Alexia cried out.

"She wasn't meant to know." Jamal whispered to Monse.

"She does, Cesar's her brother and she can help us by convincing Oscar to change his mind." Monse declared while turning towards Alexia.

Alexia had to sit down, her mind started racing while her body went numb. Ruby sat next to her, lightly rubbing her back as she stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry Compa that you had to find out like this. Cesar didn't want you to know."

Alexia looked at him, "Cesar's not a killer."

"Which is why we need to find the Rollerworld money, we will get Cesar out of town." Jamal reassured her as he sat down next to her.

"You guys would do that?"

"Ride or die remember?" Ruby nudged her shoulder.
Alexia smiled at all of them.

"I'll try, but I don't know if it's going to work. But I need to talk to Cesar first. Ring me on every update- Promise me."

"We promise, he's at mine still." Monse briefed.