Return of an old friend

Freeridge had just got harder since Ruby caused a truce to end between two notorious gangs. After that night, the block had become more hot. Prophets were roaming around the Santos territory, locals were getting scared once they heard the truce had ended, which had caused stores to close earlier and a town curfew.

Alexia could only think of Cesar's safety, considering she had no part in ending the truce. Now the prophets will be looking for Cesar. It got to the point that hiding him home from home wasn't working anymore, they needed to find a solution for him and getting a move on to cleaning the money.

Alexia was now angry with Monse, after finding another guy on her Instagram page which had caused Cesar to be more heartbroken. Although her brother is more than capable of handling himself, she hated seeing her brother hurt.

Monse was well aware that Alexia was pissed with her, she saw it coming after Monse posted that photo. Despite the fact Alexia doesn't have social media, she would have known that Cesar had shown her. Her suspicion of Alexia was confirmed after Ruby and Jamal visited Monse in Brentwood. When Monse asked why Alexia didn't show up, it was their hesitation to answer that immediately gave it away.

Jamal had made everyone believed that the money was cursed, the more he explained it, Alexia had started to believe it. After the baby shower, the group wanted to burn the money to prevent any more accidents from happening. However only to find out it wasn't cursed at all.

Now everyone was at the Martinez residence eating what was left of the baby shower cake. Alexia loved being back at the residence. Especially now that Geny had allowed Cesar to stay here for a while. Everything was going good so far, but this was Freeridge, something was bound to happen.

And it did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hola Mr García, can I just pay for these two?" Alexia asked the cashier at their local store. Alexia gave him two bottles of water to pay, she handed out the money for him to count.

"I'll be back, I need to get something else." Alexia said as she walked away.

Alexia was deep in her thoughts that she didn't hear the front door open. While she was inspecting something that she picked up, she didn't realise that someone walked into the aisle she was in.

"Alexia." They whispered.

She froze at the voice, her eyes widened when she recognised the voice immediately.

"Latrelle?"

"We need to talk, meet me in the alley way." Latrelle instructed, his hoodie was up and he kept his head down so no one can see his face. She didn't know what to say, all she could do was nod. Latrelle had circled around the aisle and left the shops, Alexia turned on her heel and walked towards the cashier.

"I think I'm just going to pay for the agua." Alexia forced a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Latrelle sat behind a dumpster while he hides from police cars and Santos. As he got up from his spot, Alexia had found him and walked towards him. A small smirk was displayed while they stare at each other face to face.

"I was wondering when I'll see you again." Latrelle said soothly, his hands reached out to hers.

She had pulled her hands back and started to shove him. It wasn't hard, but it was enough to surprise Latrelle that caused him to stumble.

"How dare you shoot my friends. Cesar spared your life and this is what you do!" Alexia yelled.

"You don't get it Princesa, I had no choice." Latrelle defended.