IV

"Im ready", said Ishan, with him coming out of the dressing room with a plaid white tee and joggers.

This fits him cutely well.

He walked out of the room just like that and said, let's go!

What about his luggage?
Who's going to pick his bag up?
But as I was thinking, Mayank picked up his bag and signaled me to walk out as well.

Stunned.shocked.speechless.
Was he his Personal assistant or what? Atleast he could be polite by atleatt trying to look like he wanted to pick it up!

I walked out as well. With them. We entered our room and I felt out of place as Ishan started tearing up and Mayank as well. They both hugged.
Oh gosh, do people really need to do that? In front of others? So cringey.

I coughed a bit to break the awkwardness I was feeling. They parted and Mayank said ," Don't be emotional sweetie, it's just a room swap, do your best and practise a lot okay. Sleep on time and don't forget to shower after practice!"

Gosh, I was third wheeling so bad. But I ignored them. I was just seeing them standing like a rock.

Ishan said," Take care Mayank, we'll keep seeing each other, and practice hard so we can play for our country together buddy".
They hugged shortly again.

It was more emotional than most of the breakups I have witnessed in my life to be honest 🙃.

"And Shubhman,...."

_____________________________________
Any suggestions loves?

Also, how's Diwali everywhere? How are you doing?

Here's a recommendation ❤️

https://youtube.com/shorts/XXYS2HMRW24?si=pxu4ziMyIDqL7Q_e
Shubish ki hi Hai dekko dekko 😉❤️