XIII

Well, Shubman will recieve two shocks today, first that Ishan liked men in more than a 'liking' way and the second that the person he loved (or so he thought) was Mayank..

Mayank, during this time had his feelings unswayed. In love, deep in love.

The night comes, Ishan had told Shubman to be at the terrace in the cold night of December at 8 pm.

"Fine, I'll be there Ishu!"

Oh yeah, now they are officialy Ishu and Shubi to each other (*wink wink).

As Ishan stepped on the terrace, the cold wind blew in his face.

And then, all of a sudden
*tunak tunak tun dha dha dhaaa*
In his ear. IN HIS FUCKING EAR.
God it startled him so bad, he jumped 2 feet in the air!

GOD SHUBMAN HAD A DEATH WISH.

Ishan ran after him with his short arm up in the air and Shubman was laughing like he hadn't laughed in a million years.

Ishan was subtly eased.

Pagal, he thought.

Shubman, after collecting himself, went towards a corner and picked up his phone which was RECORDING the whole time.

"Do you even know what is CoNseNT? Pagal!", claimed Ishan.

"It's not like Im kissing you baby ", Shubman said, winking and flashing his smile.

"Meh meh meh meh, isliye koi ladki pas nahi bhinakti tere Shubiii!!"

"Aeee You're enough. You're enough. You're enoughhhh~" sang Shubman.

"Pagal."

"Hmm"
With you.

Shubman, till then had already shared the video in their group chat captioning, 'look!!! Baby got scaredd 😱'

He then put his phone in his pocket, with a satisfying hum, taking Ishu's hand in his.

"You're cold", Shubman exclaimed.

"Yeah no shit sherlock.."

"Ishu, what do you wanna talk about baby?"

"Wow, remembered finally..?"

Ishan was nervous. He didn't even punch fists into my chest, pull my ears, or whine, his sentences came to a silent haul.

I grabbed his hands tighter. As if reassuring him, it's going to be okay, there's nothing in the world that could take me away from this baby koala.

"Ishu, bol"

"Shubman, I have to tell you something about myself. I can't help and I know you will not judge me, but tu pehla insan hai jisko mein ye bata raha hu."

"Hmmm. Bol Ishan, I promise it won't faze our friendship. Ever."

"I'm GaY"

Shubman smiled. A relaxed smile. An adoring smile.

"I'm so happy for you Ishan. I'm feel so special you chose to trust me enough to tell this first to me baby. Your sexuality doesn't need to make you so anxious, it's just a part of you, and it won't repel you from any mentally healthy person baby."

From Shubman's point of view, Ishan's eyes were glistening, a million stars shining in them, it was as if Shubman was witnessing the sky for the first time. Ishan, ever so vulnerable, found so much comfort in Shubman's embrace.

"And Shubman..."

"Yes Ishu?"

"I think I like someone.."

"Oh"
Fists clenched.
"Who?"
Anxiety coursing through veins.
Mayank..?

"Mayank."

___________________________________

Double update today :)

Adios
❤️