"And Shubhman, I need to talk to you alone. Can we talk outside?", said Mayank, to me.

"Ohh so both of you are going to ghost me hann", said Ishan with a pouty sulky face, as he crept into the quilt and closed his eyes.

"Well, you need rest sweetie. Lay down.", said Mayank to Ishan and then guided me outside.

As we walked through the corridor, Mayank said ,"See, I would first congratulate you for making it to the team and also being Ishan's roomie."

"Thank you"

"Honestly, I'll just say Ishan ka dhyan rakhna, he's a baby who is aged old. Just listen to him when he rants, and make sure to remind him about meetings because we both aren't really good at that...as...you might know, heh"

"Umm...sure" was all I could say. Honestly I wasn't really surprised hearing he's a bit loud and childish since I've got enough of an idea.

"Also....um one thing", said Mayank, very quietly but I heard him.

"Yeah, bolo"

"Not to be rude but please don't get too close or personal with him..."
'Cause maybe his eyes will make you fall for him'

"Oh, why though? I mean I can't avoid my roommate..." I said.

"No no don't avoid him", cause he'll show you those doe eyes that nobody ever born can resist...
"Just don't get too close. Ah.. I'll leave from here, all the best Shubhman!", said Mayank in a hurried manner and left.

I was left blank so I, without thinking much just walked back to my room. Oh! OUR room.

As I opened the door, I saw Ishan sleeping peacefully. He looked peaceful unlike his usual loud self.

"What are you staring at..?"

____________________________________

Have a greatttt dayyyy and go through it with positivity! Lots of love ❤️
Recommendation- :)