XXIV

"Ishu what do you feel about me? How does our bond make you feel?" I asked placing my hand on the railing just half an inch away from Ishan's.

(The balcony)

"Um..." Ishan seemed to have been lost in deep thought. He looked into the void sky.

Shubman was just staring at Ishan as if allowing him all of his time.
Shubman had a slight smile on his face.

All the while, from the very first meet, in the corridor, till now, Ishan had made a home in heart. And that never seemed to move no matter how far Ishan went from him.

"I'll call it bestfriendship orr soulfriends Shub. You are my best friend. Like no other. Your gentle and caring heart, is so golden, I can't comprehend it's shine. I was slightly annoyed at first, since you pulled a prank on the very first day, but I also learned to look through your caring attitude. I can't help but feel a warm fondness for you. When anythings in my heart, I want to run to YOU to say it. To convey it." Ishan said and gently placed his hand on Shubman's.

What Ishan didn't know, dear readers, is that this was just the outer layer that his brain could verbally speak. The love for Shubman was so deep seated in his heart, in the dark cave, even he, himself, had no idea.

"Ishan."

"Hmm"

"I haven't ever said this to you till now, call it friendship if you want, but I have felt warmth and loved with you. Your smile warms my day Ishu, and I just wanted to say, if the world ever hurts you, come to me. In my embrace and I will protect you Ishu." Shubman said this with a determined look on his face.

Ishan was now looking at Shubman, as if wondering about something. But of course, how can our Ishan not be oblivious?

His alarm rang again, he gave a warm hug to Shubman and jumping on his toes thanked his Shubi and left.

Shubman of course bid him a farewell from their room with a smile on his face.

His hands longed for company, but he guessed it was just because Ishan was a part of his routine, his habit.

Of course, change will be painful right?

Ishan left the room and was jumping in excitement and nervousness. It was the first date of his life.

It better be good.

___________________________________
Guys!!! I am so sleepy!! I made a poster for my college
Have a look!

Its on AIDS day
Which is tomorrow, 1st december.
Anyways, stay healthy, stay happy, ima go study even though im sleep deprived 😉❤️