VI

Ishan POV-

"What are you staring at..?", I said as I felt him coming in through the door but not stepping forward. I opened my eyes partially to see him staring at me. He had an expression of dumbfoundedness. He looked like he was commencing for a battle lol.

"You."

"Oh, okay I guess.......you creep." I couldn't help my wordsss~

He laughed.

"What did Mayank say to you?" I asked casually while I was dying inside cause what if he told him about all the embarrassing moments I had with Mayank... nevermind, it would take days, rather months. But I was curious. So I deserved to know.

"Well he said that his sweetieee cannot even remember teamm meatingss and that I need to remind him..." he said as he had a sly smirk on his face.

I burned red.
So embarrassing.
Uh. I will catch that Mayank, chop him up and feed him to dogss.

Shubhman's POV-

It felt satisfying. Seeing him get red and embarrased lol. Cute.what.no.

"He also told me to handle your loud self with patience"' I said proudly.

"SO WHAT!? I am loud because I like it. I speak because I like it. Atleast I have the confidence to be myself! Unlike some others present in this room..."

"What do you mean Ishan?"

"Nothing. Sleep bro. We have to go to practise anyways." He said.

"Finee.."

We had a double bed for now. I requested Rohit bhai for a room with two single beds but he was adamant that this is because we both are unfamiliar with each other. We need to get close.
'but please don't get too close or personal with him...'
Oh.. well I need to not get too close since Mayank said that. Also why would I get close to him anyway. His presence doesn't serve me in any way.

"Turn off the lights for God's sake!"

_____________________________________
As I promised, two parts today!
Guys my college practicals are starting from tomorrow. Please wish me the best of luck 🥹🙏💖.

Also, im curious, what's your age loves?
(I'm 18)

Here's a recommendation
(UωU *)