VIII

"Are you fucking mad!?"
He asked in fury.
Well, I was mad, a little.
But why would i say that?

"ARE YOU DEAF?" I shouted back.
"You didn't wake up when i tried to wake you up nicely. So i had to resort to this. Ye mera akela option bacha tha.
"Come on, lets get ready for practice."

"Pagal insan!" He said as he got out.

"Well, go check your face in the mirror, you look like a newborn baby! Haha!" I said controlling my laughter seeing his clueless face.

As he looked in the mirror, I easily noticed the red creeping up his face.
He was embarrased. Yessssss!!!! I felt a sense of victory.
Is he my soulenemy or what? I feel so satisfied after getting him to react.

"Uh..uh..im sorry" he said in a little voice as he wiped the drool off by his sleeves and then put on his Jersey and went out.
Wow. So rude. He didn't even look at me!

But I smirked at the thought of everyone teasing him.

I as well, quickly put on my jersey and went out hurriedly because I couldn't afford to miss a single reaction.

I caught upto him, and started walking by his side.

When we reached the field, I was first met by Hardik, who shook hands with both of us, and turned towards Ishan and said ," Guess our baby Ishan doesn't like Shubhman enough mannn...he literally cuddled a pillow instead!"
He said with his hyena laughter.
I enjoyed that.

Meanwhile, Tilak came jumping and hugged Ishan, almost climbing up onto him and said,"guess the cuddly baby has finally found someone he CANNOT cuddle!!!!"
Ishan was getting redder and redder, i was almost worried he would camouflage with a tomato!

Though I couldn't recognize if his face was red due to embarrassment or due to anger..well...probably both, i concluded.

He was staring daggers into my soul this entire time. I couldn't help but let out some chuckles.

But i didn't get why Tilak called him a cuddle baby, i mean he for sure cuddled Mayank, but did his statement mean he cuddled everyone except for me?
Wow..that's discrimination. I don't even stink!

Mayank came from the other side and put his hands on Ishan's waist.
They're too close.
No.
They're just friends.
Well..best friends.

He slapped Tilak's head and said ," Im proud of my Ishan! He cuddled the pillow because I said so, i feel grateful that my opinion matter to you sweetie", he said rubbing his fingers on his waist, as if trying to calm him down.
Too close.
Are they really friends?

"How...howw...did you guys know..?"
Ishan said in a soft voice. I will not lie, it was very cute.

Hardik asked Ishan to check their group chat for once!!

As Ishan opened it, i took a step back cautiously.

He looked through and then looked at me with venom in his eyes.
Dissatisfying.
Hate?
Please no. It was just a joke.

"Come on guys, get to practice!!" Virat sir shouted from the other side.

"Yes we're coming!"

______________________________________
How was this..?

How do you feel currently?

What do you wish for me to add to this story loves?

Here's a recommendation-->

I haven't watched this drama but it looks good 💁‍♀️:)