XIV

"Mayank."

Oh. It is him.

The sky was witnessing something special today.

Shubman was holding onto Ishan, with sparks of hidden feelings, even from his own self, and Ishan was looking into his eyes trying to find any form of hope and acceptance in his eyes.

Shubman's POV-

"How do you know Ishu...?" I asked

"Whenever there is a fight between us, I get so anxious, he looks at me with so much of kindness and he treats me like a prince...", I could see the blush creeping up his cheeks.

How I wish for the first time it would fade away.
Gosh. no.
If he likes Mayank, I have to support him!

But I felt like Ishan was mistaking Mayank's love for him as his love.
I mean, Mayank loved him, that's pretty obvious, but for Ishan, maybe he just loved the treatment he got, or maybe it was friendly love, but it was just not the same!

But I kept my mouth shut, because it was for him to find out, if his love was love or a misunderstanding..

"Okay Ishan.. then, confess. Confess your feelings to him.."

I said parting mt hands from Ishan, who seemed slightly anxious at this action and I looked away.

I was not surprised Ishan was gay. It's not a very new thing.
The only thing bothering me like a pick in my mouth was Mayank, I didn't know, maybe I felt like Ishan didn't actually love him, or maybe I just don't like the idea..

Who knows?

"How? How can I confess? It's very nerve-wrecking you know.." he said

"Write it to him, if you can't speak it out baby, infact, then you'll have an evidence of the proposal for him to cherish his entire life.." I said bitterly, as if someone was stealing Ishan from me.

"Mmm...okay. Shubiii..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you", he hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around him as if it was the last time Iwas getting to hug Ishan. I held him tight. For some minutes.

I didn't let go. Ishan then pulled away.

"Thank you Shubman for listening to me, you're my best friend, and I don't know what I would do without you.."

"Ishu, look at me."

Our eyes collided.

"I will always be there for you, throughout this entire thing.
What you feel and believe in, matters to me the most.
Nothing else and no one else can ever change that my little baby."

They were standing facing each other with the moon just above their heads, as if burning with more shine due to the excitement of their journey it was about to witness.

What they didn't know...was that... beside the moon, there was another witness on the terrace, a pair of eyes watching them and listening to their exchange.

"Sweetie"

______________________________________

Guys, I've caught fever again and my finals are in 4 days lol, i want to cry, but since this is getting interesting, I'll keep updating you guys, as much as I can, take care loves.

Ufff this song>>>>>
Adios
❤️