7Shots Of Vodka

(For people who are new to reading, the text in italics is the character's mind voice. And do you know you can select a particular text and leave a comment about that. You can mention if you like it. Try it)

They completed their dinner, and afterward, they entered the club. Inside, he approached the DJ and requested a romantic Indian number. The DJ played the Bollywood song "Kesariya." They both swayed to the rhythm, hand in hand, breath in breath, gazing into each other's eyes, their souls interlocked.

" They both swayed to the rhythm, hand in hand, breath in breath, gazing into each other's eyes, their souls interlocked

 He was a man of words; he didn't take advantage of their dance, and his hands never ventured to inappropriate places. Shivi couldn't help but fall for him a little more. She realized she was falling for him more as a gentleman than as a bad boy. The bad boy was poisoning her with lust, and the gentleman was poisoning her with love. She was completely entranced by her American Greek god.

In that intoxicated state, he swirled her around, and unfortunately, her new acquaintance, pointed heels betrayed her, causing her to fall and sprain her leg

In that intoxicated state, he swirled her around, and unfortunately, her new acquaintance, pointed heels betrayed her, causing her to fall and sprain her leg. Josh screamed in panic, "Shivi", as she fell. He swiftly took her to the bar counter and made her sit.

"What is so wrong with you today, Shivi? Are you an infant who is new to walking?" Josh raised an eyebrow, expressing confusion and concern as he observed Shivi.

"Kind of. I never wore heels, so I kind of feel like an infant learning to walk." Shivi fidgeted with the straps of her heels, trying to adjust to the unfamiliar sensation.

"You should have told me you are not comfortable. Why are you wearing it despite the pain and discomfort it is causing you?" Josh crossed his arms, his concern clearly visible.

She said with an innocent puppy eye, "Because you gifted it." Shivi flashed a shy smile, avoiding direct eye contact.

Josh shook his head in disbelief. "You are mad."

Josh knelt down, reaching for Shivi's heels to remove it when she held his hands and said "Josh, don't touch my legs. Leave it." Shivi pulled her legs away protectively, conveying discomfort.