Dedication

"I realized I have never written the dedication part of this novel.

As you guys know, this is going to be published soon. Writing a full-fledged novel that spans 425+ pages is not easy. One has to sacrifice a lot of family time, and it's definitely not easy when your partner is immersed in a laptop for hours. It takes a lot of patience and love to support the dreams of your partner.

And my man does exactly that. He is not just a man of my dreams; he is my best friend, my cheerleader, and my best critic. He has showered me with so much love that it has overflowed into this amazing novel. If you guys have not guessed by now, let me tell you, the main lead, Josh, is inspired by him.

 If you guys have not guessed by now, let me tell you, the main lead, Josh, is inspired by him

Many people ask me how a guy like Josh can exist. There are so many people who question me in DMs. When a guy like Arjun Reddy or Kabir Singh exists, a man like my husband can exist, who doesn't show his masculinity by a slap and lets his girl win the world. Yes, such men do exist. And this book is dedicated to my husband and all such men who treat their women right.

That's what I have tried to convey in this novel.

And I would like to thank my best friend of 15 years, Sri Lakshmi, whom I torture at every possible opportunity discussing the twists and turns of the novel and ask if it sounds logical. If she had not been here, this novel would not be as realistic and logically sound.

  I also thank another friend of mine, Danielle  Dougue, basically an American who gives me input to perfect the character of Josh better as he is from the States according to the storyline

I also thank another friend of mine, Danielle Dougue, basically an American who gives me input to perfect the character of Josh better as he is from the States according to the storyline.

And last but not the least my lovely readers who tell me that all my harwaork is worth it... Love you all...