Lovehome And The Love Making

Please stop reading. Please vote and then continue reading. If you are reading this chapter you think that the story is good, but unfortunately it is not reaching more people. Your vote and comments can only take it to more ppl......if can write an entire novel. You guys can definitely drop a comment 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

There were flashes like lightning, like nature itself was blessing them. She realized it was not lightning and opened her eyes. She gently turned towards the direction still kissing him. She realized that the entire detective battalion was there, in addition to Sidharth. Matt was taking a photograph. She was shocked and pushed Josh away. She tried to tidy herself.

Josh snapped, "Matt, you idiot! I said no flashes."

Matt apologized, "Sorry, bro. Settings got changed in between, but I got it all."

Shivi, taken aback, held Josh's hands tightly and questioned, "What the hell is happening?"

Josh cupped her face tightly and said, finding her eyes amid her fluttering lashes, "He just captured the most precious moment of our life so that 30 years down the line, when our memory is weak, we can still remember the moment exactly by looking at this picture."

Shivi responded "Awww, I would love to photograph such moments."

Josh smiled widely, "That is what you are exactly going to do from tomorrow. I will explain everything to you later. Now let's welcome my extended family and your brother from another mother."

Lines of seriousness deepened on her forehead, "Fuck, Sidharth is not going to like this..."

"Maybe not..." Josh said, wearing an inviting smile as Matt, Harvey, Julianne, Ruth, and Sidharth walked towards them.

Ruth hugged Shivi tightly and exclaimed, "I told you; you will be family soon. I am so happy for both of you. I am glad I sent you out of the room often. Maybe you should thank me."

Shivi flashed a coy smile and confessed, "Trust me, I was using you more than you were using me. I didn't need a reason to go to your brother's place because of you. But trust me, I would have found a way anyway, even otherwise."

Ruth shrugged in disbelief, "Josh, I am sorry, this girl is not as innocent as you think. She is as corrupted as us."

"Maybe the company she was with spoiled her. Don't blame Shivi," Sidharth defended her from behind.

Everyone turned around and saw Sidharth. Shivi's face changed as soon as she saw him. He was the one who showered genuine concern on her other than Josh. At least Josh expected love back, but Sidharth held her every time like her own brother. This is what he advised her not to do, but she ended up doing the same.

Sidharth paused for a second and then asked, "Can I talk to you for a minute, Shivya?"

She just looked at Josh, who signaled her to go ahead and have a word in private. They walked a few feet apart and stopped to talk. Sidharth held Shivi's hand.

Shivi tried to justify her decision, "Sidharth, I am sorry..."

"No, you shouldn't be. I told you my parents can't take it if my sister chooses an American guy, but you know what? My parents would never treat my sister like that, especially in public. They adore her, treat her like the Lakshmi of the house, not like some stupid filthy shit. That day, I was there when your father slapped you. I so badly wanted to stop him. I consider you as my sister, but I could do nothing. I didn't have any actual rights. I told you to choose this parent of you, from whom you can't protect yourself... 

I thought what happened with that groom they saw was their genuine mistake, but what I saw outside the dorm was pure rage. If Josh was there, he wouldn't have let that happen. That's when I understood you need him more than he needs you, and on that day when you went missing, that poor guy was in a miserable state. He was just a little away from having a total breakdown. For a 6-feet American man, he was too vulnerable. I am glad you guys have found each other. It's not going to be easy for you both, but I am sure you guys can sort it out together. And I am going to be there if you need me."