PLEASE MAKE LOVE TO ME JOSH!!!!!

For people who are new to reading, the text in italics is the character's mind voice. And do you know you can select a particular text and leave a comment about that. You can mention if you like it. Try it)

Upon reaching his room, he carefully led the nearly lifeless Shivi into his room. Shivi, fatigued from the events, slumped onto the bed as soon as she entered the room. She slept there for two hours before Josh gently woke her up to offer some food.

Shivi, still feeling overwhelmed, expressed, "Please, I don't want to eat."

Josh insisted, "At least have this broth for me."

He meticulously fed her with a spoon, and she found it incredibly challenging to part her lips due to the slap wounds on her cheeks

He meticulously fed her with a spoon, and she found it incredibly challenging to part her lips due to the slap wounds on her cheeks. She whimpered in pain each time she attempted to open her mouth, managing to consume only half of the nourishing broth. Witnessing her distress, tears cascaded down Josh's cheeks.

Josh observed her in silence and finally unable to hold himself anymore, he asked, "This isn't the initial instance of your father subjecting you to such brutality, is it?"

Shivi nodded in agreement. His heart agonized at her nod, unable to understand the depths of her past sufferings. If a 21-year-old endured such maltreatment, he mused about her teenage and childhood years. Perhaps some measure of parental guidance is essential, but this form of public humiliation seemed institutionally executed to shatter her from within.

Josh lowered his gaze, his shoulders slumping slightly as a gesture of remorse. "I am sorry. I thought you were being too paranoid about your family. But..."

Turning away, she avoided delving into the topic any further. He respected her need for silence, and he couldn't speak more seeing her in such a state. Witnessing her endure physical pain, he grappled with the emotional toll it took on him. She lay down once more, and he gently applied ice packs to either side of her cheeks. After a brief rest with the cold compresses, she drifted back to sleep.

In the morning, she awoke to find the swelling in her face had lessened. Josh made her breakfast, and though she ate, not a single word passed between them.

Josh suggested, "Maybe you should take a hot shower. It might bring you some comfort."

Shivi simply nodded in agreement. As the evening unfolded, she remained mostly silent, her thoughts and emotions guarded.

Shivi with guilt ridden in every fiber of her being said, "If you had just wanted sex, you would have gone with that blonde girl. You chose to stay with me instead and cleaned my vomit. I am sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. You spent two nights with me in a row, and you didn't take any advantage of me. You are anything but opportunist."

Josh's eyes pleaded for forgiveness as he said in pained tone, "I am sorry too. I knew where you are from, and yet I did things that were right according to me. Didn't take your perspective into consideration. Though I didn't have any wrong intention, I saw you without your clothes, which was unacceptable for you. Sorry, I couldn't think of another alternative then."