Twenty

Valentina's POV

I lead Collette upstairs and my heart was pounding.

We got to my bedroom and I closed the door behind us. As soon as the door was closed I placed my lips back to hers and pushed her up against the door.

The kiss was just as strong as before. Filled with passion. In all honesty, I didn't want to rush her so if at any point she didn't want to do anything we simply wouldn't do it.

I broke away from the kiss to kiss her neck once again and hearing her little moans and how breathless she gets each time.

While I was stuck at her neck she began unzipping my dress from the back. Okay I knew I wanted more of her but I in no way imagined her wanting the same.

I moved her off the wall slightly so I could do the same. "Is this okay?" I asked her softly was my breathe still lingered on her skin.

"Yeah." She whispered back and I undid the tie around her neck and unzipped her dress.

My dress fell to my feet pooling at my ankles as I stood in front of her in only my under garments.

Before her dress could fall she spoke, "Val..." she whispered and I held her dress up and looked at her.

"Yes darling?"

"I've never...you'd—" she took a deep breath and I knew exactly what she was going to say.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want too yeah?" I tucked some hair behind her ear and over her shoulder.

"No, I want to." She said as she looked between my eyes. And like always her eyes were bouncing between my eyes and lips.

"Say the word and we'll stop okay." I say letting go of her dress slowly.

"Okay." She said and I let go of her dress and crashes my lips with hers.

I picked her up and moved her to bed, placing her down softly. I broke away from the kiss and looked down at her.

I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra.

I fell into a fucking trance when I saw her tits. They were beautiful.

I placed my lips to her neck and sucked a little hard on one spot that made her let out soft moans.

I placed my left hand over her nipple that grew hard quickly and I smiled while she let out another moan. I lifted off her neck and looked down at her eyes opened slowly and I let my right hand travel down to between her legs.

I could already feel how wet she was even through her panties.

I went back to her neck and trailed kisses down her body while she breathed heavier and heavier each time.

I lifted off her and looked at her and lust had darkened her eyes. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

"Can I?" I asked playing the fabric of her panties in my fingers.

"Yes." She said softly and I took her panties off and ran my fingers along her slit, coating them in her wetness.

"Valentina, please." She practically moaned out.