5: A Big Surprise

-SMACKDOWN-

I walk to me and Saraya's shared locker room but I notice that the door is locked "Hey Aya, it's me." I said and knock. The door opens but it's not Aya who answered, it's Seth

"Hey Colby, thanks for answering the door." Aya said from behind him. I saw Seth grin at me and step aside

"Hey Revolver." he greeted and close the door. I gave Paige a questioning look and she smirks

"What's with the Revolver?" Aya asked and fix her hair

"What's the problem with that?"

"Nothing" I answered Seth immediately and Aya glared at me

"Can you leave us for a minute Colby, thank you" Aya said and Seth stand up from the chair and left the locker. "What's the problem with you? With him?"

"Is this the reason why your allowing me to date?! So that I can't have a say on who you'll date?! Huh?! Cause if so then fine! Since when are you both going out?!"

"The night after our debut" she admitted while scratching her forearm. I stared at her in disbelief and shook my head

"Since day one you know I always tell everything to you. Your my own personal diary. This thing? We shouldn't be nagging about this, this was just suppose to be a little thing but no. You kept it away for almost a month! A month Saraya! I can't believe you" I said and storm off. I head to the West hall and sat down on the crate.

He's just using Aya. I can't digest what's happening right now. Later on we will be having a match.

Me, Saraya, Randy and Christian vs. Rollins, Ambrose and the twins. Let Batman solve this shit. I grab my phone when I feel it vibrated. I saw Will texted me.

C-Hey 10 shots! I finish my schedule early. Wanna meet at the catering?

M-Yeah, yeah. Wait for me kay? Bye capt!

I said and when I stand up, I saw Seth at the end of the hallway with a wide grin

"You know what..." he said and walk towards me, while keeping his eye on his gloves

"You're sister may be the better one in the ring, but you sure are more smarter..."

"And prettier" I look behind me and saw the remaining 2 hounds. 

--GO!--

"And this is an 8 team, tag team match scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, Christian!" Lilian announced and he did his pose. Me and Saraya standing to each other side by side awkwardly with no one saying a single thing. What could get worse than this? Randy is beside me. Who's mouth is also shut up. 

-I have voices in my head, they council me, they understand, they talk to me-

"See you out there" Randy said and peck my cheek

"And his partner, from St.Louis Missouri, Randy Orton!" Lilian said as the crowd erupted in cheers

"A little birdy told me that there's some tension between the glampire sisters" Nikki teased her voice getting little by every sentence. She remove her gaze to her nails and smiled innocently at us

-Stars Of The Night-

"And their partner from Norwhich, England, Alpha Jade and the WWE Divas Champion, Paige!" We walked down the ramp slapping hands of the fans oppositely. We slid in the ring and I went beside Randy while she beside Will. This is going to be awkward

-You can look but you can't touch, you keep dreaming in the stars above-

"And their opponent, from Scottsdale Arizona , Brie and Nikki Bella, The Bella Twins!" they did their booty shake and strut down the ramp. 

-SIERRA, HOTEL, INDIA, ECHO, LIMA, DELTA, SHIELD- (SHIT I MISS THIS)

"And their tag team partner, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, The Shield!" They jump up the barricade, Aya and cheese puff- I mean Seth, shared a smile.

--MATCH--

Aya started the match off with Nikki and it's been them all along, they went back and forth and Aya hadn't even made the middle of the ring. Aya manage to fight back by hitting Nikki with a superkick.

Aya crawled to our corner and Nikki tagged in Brie, Aya tagged me in as the crowd went wild. I went top rope and and gave a charging Brie a half cross body.

I stood her up and hold her hand tightly and give her a multiple clothesline. When she was back down, I bounce up to the ropes and give her a leg drop.

She rolled out the ring and I chase her, when I got on the other side, I felt a boot on my face. I hold on my face and Brie grab a fistful of my hair and slammed my face to the apron.

She rolled me back in and pinned me. Before the ref could count by 3, I kick out. She growled, frustrated and pulled my leg to their side and tag in Nikki.

Brie stood me up and pulled me to Nikki, who's boot was lifted again. I hit hard and fell hard. I saw the ref pull out the gloves from his back and I realize, my nose is bleeding. She pinned me but I kick out again.

She stand me up and pushed me to the turnbuckle. She ran to me and I held my boot up, get a  taste of your own medicine bitch. I was about to lock in the PTO when I saw Alicia running down the ramp. I bounce by the ropes behind me and did a suicide dive.

But half my body out, I was hit on the face by Brie. Aya kick her in the face. My body dangled out and Nikki rolled me up but 2.99 seconds before the ref could reach his hand on the mat, I kick out.

She grab a fistful of her hair in frustration and stand me up. She then slap me, making me snap my face at the side.

My blood boiled on top of my head and I did a standing drop kick. We were both flat out and I manage to crawl to our corner and tag in Will.

He rushed in while Aya and Randy checked on me "You good?" Aya asked and she remove my hands from my nose. I nodded and she pulled it out "Oh my God! There's many coming out!"

"I can manage" I said and grab the apron, assisting myself up. I shake my head and climb back in. Randy barged in when Rollins interrupt.

My feet was pulled out from the apron and I saw the twins teaming up on us. I punch Nikki back and pushed her to the steel steps.

I turn around and I saw Alicia and Brie teaming up on Paige. I set up the steel steps on the center and did a Poetry in Motion, hitting also Paige in the process.

I look back in the ring and saw Will hit Ambrose his finisher. He pinned us for the win. I smiled and pulled Aya up "Hey you good?" I asked and she nodded. We got in the ring as our names was called, us the winners

--AFTER THE SHOW--

"There you are, so you do want to know huh?" Rollins teased. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down on the crate.
They told me that if I want to know why they have Bad blood towards me, come to them after the show

"Let's fasten this up, why?"

"Can't you remember us, Alphie?" Dean said and go towards me. Alphie? It's them?! I turn to him wide eyed and stared at him wide eyed!

"Good?! Anao'i?! Lopez?! How?!"

"Seems like you didn't forgot about us Alphie..." Roman said and come closer to me, instead of fear, I felt anger

"How can I forgot the ones who ALMOST killed my brother?"