17

"Jade, you know I need to be there when you're with Dana!-"

"James, I understand. But the thing is, I don't want you to say anything. But that's impossible. Knowing you, you're going to take sides" I said before pulling the doors of the UFC office open and letting it close on it's own while James walked beside me.

"I promise I will shut up." He said and get in front of me while he has his arms wide open with his binder on his left hand.

"Fine. But you'll shut up or I will make you."

○○○

Dana chuckles and lean back at his chair while massaging his temple. "Why? Isn't it possible?" I asked him

"You know Jade. Nothing's impossible but this-" he said while he move his hands around his table "-what you're requesting right now, this is a miracle." He said then lean forward to face me.

"I understand that you're new and all but-" he trailed off and continued after shuffling on his chair "-this isn't wrestling. This is MMA where fights aren't predicted. I can't give you a fight every 3 weeks."

Call me crazy but I really requested that. I requested to have a fight every 3 weeks "Why?" I asked with my eyebrow raised

"Jade, the preparation isn't as easy as it looks. That 25 seconds fight was just a miracle. She wasn't prepared and look what happens. But this, after 3-5 of your fights you'll be put up in front of the food chain. Possible chances of a title shot only if you have great or unbeatable standing. So Jade, honey-" he said and stand up to move in front of me and sat down. He put his hands on my shoulder blades while leaning forward "-keep in mind that I just don't want you to die. Okay?" He said then lean back before patting my right shoulder

"You don't think I'll be successful do you?"

"Oh please, you're great. 25 seconds on a debut match is an impact. But Jade, this is where we enjoy blood as much as you do. You need months and months of preparation. You don't understand."

"1 month." I said right after he was finished. "Jade-"

"1 month and five weeks."

"Jade, 7 months"

"What?!" I screeched and he sighed again. I'm not going to back down here. "Jade you don't understand. This is not your Bella twins anymore. This are woman that even Big Show, Kane and The Shield are afraid off."

"Let's make a deal." I said calmly. He waited for what I'm going to say while looking at me. "Give me a fight in 4 months. You're choice of opponent. If I win, I will have a fight every 3 months." I explained. "Jade, every 4 months at least-"

"Take it or leave it. If you agree, we'll have a 50-50 chances of me every 3 months. If not, every month." I said confidently while my arms crossed.

What comes in my mind that I did this you asked? Well, I just don't want to wait and watch. Wheres the spirit of that.

"Sir, can I talk to Jade for a moment please?" James said from the couch just beside the door "Yes you need to talk to your client. She may need to go to Arkham Asylum." Dana said while standing up. He walk back behind his desk and I walk to James who pulled me out the door. "I told you not to talk." I said right after he shut the door. "I can't help it. Believe me, Jade. Don't get me wrong, you're tough and strong and anything that a fighter is. But we're in the big leagues. You don't expect lousey things on rookies unlike at WWE. This is the real world. Make up your mind. Look what happens when you let your guard down on a rookie, failure" he said and I shook my head. "I already made up my mind." I said before entering the office again while James followed behind me.

"Dana, what do you say?" I asked with my arms crossed. "I tried knocking some senses to her I swear" James said and I look over my shoulder to shut him up. "She won't get knocked down does she?" Dana asked and James nodded. Dana chuckled and lean back. "You sure kid?"

"100%" I answered with confidence. Dana sighed and shook his head while he has one of his hands on top of his head and stood up.

He walk towards me with a look that clearly says he is pissed of. What can you say, my trainer is CM PUNK.

"You want a fight? Okay. Okay" he said now clearly pissed. "In the next 3 months. If you win you have a every 3 months fight schedule. Your opponent is..." he trailed off and he looked down thinking. He brings his head up again with a smirk. "Your next opponent in 3 months is, Bethe Correia."

○○○

"See?! I told you! I told you! You won't listen! How can you prepare for that?! She's not a mid carder Jade! She's a fucking veteran for crying out loud!" James said as he paced back and fourth in front of me, outside the cage while I just sit down in the cage. Brock is currently on skype and he already know about this.

I'm sitting indian style with my back leaning on the chains and thinking about earlier.

"Jade, who in their right mind would request that?"

"Her obviously." James said as he walked in the cage to sit beside me. "What's your name again?"

"Russel James sir." James answered Brock. "Well you see here Jasmine-"

"It's James-"

"Shut up Jared." Brock cut James off and he immediately shut up. "As I was saying, Jared, next time she's going in a meeting with Dana, call me ASAP so I can send Paul and he might knock some senses to her." Brock said as James nodded.

"You have 2 and a half months to prepare. I'm giving you a 2 days spare to prepare yourself then Jared-"

"Sir"

"-you call Punk and explain to him. I have a tight schedule here in WWE so we'll not be having a so much meeting to each other. You should be thankful for that Jade." Brock said and I nodded. "Come by with Phil in Tampa by Tuesday so we can start. Dana is serious about that Jade."

"I know that Brock." I answered and he nodded. "Anyways, just ready. You'll be experiencing heights and heights of pain"

"Gee, thanks for that friendly reminder Brock" I said sarcastically

"Just saying"